January Transfers 2019/20

sne

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He knew nothing at the Mail so doubt he got contacts now

I don't think the difference between the Mail and the Athletic is what/who Gregg did/didn't know, but likely what his editors wanted him to do. The Mail needs clicks. The Athletic is subscriber-based, so they aren't going to ask him to report on every rumor, just what he knows or has heard.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

What’s going on here?! This is not how the internet works! Stick to your guns man!

I tried, really did, he made that much sense that I'd got nothing to combat his words with.

Crystal Palace have been given the ‘green light’ by Lampard’s side that, once a replacement forward lands at Stamford Bridge, Batshuayi will cross the Thames to complete a move to Selhurst Park, a report in The Sun claims.

Good chance Its Horse Crap, however if true that's a blow for us.

16 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Imagine the 1 touch interplay between Giroud and Jack? 🤤

That's the main thing for me also (IF it were to even happen 😕), especially with Jack now playing closer to the striker than he has previously. Even when Giroud's goal output was low at Chelsea, Hazard himself said he loved playing with him more than any other forward as their games complimented each other's so well. He's not the most mobile and more than likely not the most prolific either at this stage, but he'd give us a quality focal point that would get the best out of those around him. Would be a great signing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

I wouldn’t sell Taylor as that would leave us with only 1 left back and very thin in the scapegoat department. Especially with Wesley out now. 

Hause can play both those roles comfortably. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Crystal Palace have been given the ‘green light’ by Lampard’s side that, once a replacement forward lands at Stamford Bridge, Batshuayi will cross the Thames to complete a move to Selhurst Park, a report in The Sun claims.

Good chance Its Horse Crap, however if true that's a blow for us.

Have there been a single credible link that we're after him? I thought the speculation started with a poster on here? 

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Didn't Smith say he was hoping to have a striker in before the City game, I wonder who that could be? Talks must be in advanced stages of that were to be on track before next Sunday.

We had one lined up in the summer. Apparently would have been our record signing so I assume its him or the alternative. Even if Wesley was fit that needed to happen. 

19 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We had one lined up in the summer. Apparently would have been our record signing so I assume its him or the alternative. Even if Wesley was fit that needed to happen. 

The link at the time was Augustin, he went to Monaco

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

I don’t know what you mean? Could you clarify please. :lol:

sexy girl GIF

Look how she moves her arms so her tits shake

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Look how she moves her arms so her tits shake

She moves her arms in that video? Well I never. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2