Cameron Archer

Zatman

This will become Buendia again.

He hates people telling him what to do and that's why Emi is still on the fringes. 

Archer will suffer because Gerrard gets embarrassed if he gets minutes and starts scoring.

16 hours ago, messi11 said:

What an absolute cock. 

Surely all he needs to say is the first three sentences. The rest just shows him up for the complete word removed he is.

Why he's only done one full session I'm not sure as there's been zero news of an injury and he's been on the bench loads this season. Suggests he's lying and warrants a follow up question as to why... that no doubt would also get a barage of abuse instead of a real answer.

51 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

What an absolute cock. 

Surely all he needs to say is the first three sentences. The rest just shows him up for the complete word removed he is.

Why he's only done one full session I'm not sure as there's been zero news of an injury and he's been on the bench loads this season. Suggests he's lying and warrants a follow up question as to why... that no doubt would also get a barage of abuse instead of a real answer.

Trying to bully Preece as he is a young journo. A more experienced journalist would rip him apart

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

What an absolute cock. 

WTAF. I wish he could just put his head in the sand so we don't have to listen to him anymore

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Hopefully he gets a start against Forest. If you can’t be given a chance against the bottom team in the league, who can you play against, should just have been loaned out.

You’d hope but he’ll no doubt play Watkins again 🙄

Â