Björn Engels

Delphinho123

i cant decide who my current favourite player is of the new signings.......i think 2 or 3 have already shown they are excellent or look like they will be an excellent signing over the course of the season.....

Heaton?

Hassan?

Engels?

All 3 for me have been class (not counting Mings in the "new player" as we kinda know all about him).

I cant wait and hope that Douglas Luiz adds to that list.....

• Like 1

On 12/08/2019 at 21:58, MaVilla said:

i cant decide who my current favourite player is of the new signings.......i think 2 or 3 have already shown they are excellent or look like they will be an excellent signing over the course of the season.....

Heaton?

Hassan?

Engels?

All 3 for me have been class (not counting Mings in the "new player" as we kinda know all about him).

I cant wait and hope that Douglas Luiz adds to that list.....

Don’t forget Nakamba too

Talked to a Brugge supporter before the season started & got his feedback on Wesley, Marvelous, & Engels.  He said that Engels wouldn't make waves in any of his games, but would be quietly consistent and rarely puts in a wrong foot.  Said he's an extremely underrated & intelligent defender who would make it in the Premier League and so far, he looks to be right on the money.

Also, he said Nakamba would be a superstar in a few years of Premier League football.  Called him the next Kante.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

Talked to a Brugge supporter before the season started & got his feedback on Wesley, Marvelous, & Engels.  He said that Engels wouldn't make waves in any of his games, but would be quietly consistent and rarely puts in a wrong foot.  Said he's an extremely underrated & intelligent defender who would make it in the Premier League and so far, he looks to be right on the money.

Also, he said Nakamba would be a superstar in a few years of Premier League football.  Called him the next Kante.  

Interesting to read....was his opinion on big Wes not so positive?:ph34r:

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Interesting to read....was his opinion on big Wes not so positive?:ph34r:

Said he's the rawest of the three and would take a few seasons to get used to the Premier League.  His play made a lot of progression at Brugge during his time there because he is a hard worker and wants to be coached to improve.  Said he could either end up being an average Premier League striker or a world beater...  Time will tell.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KMitch said:

That is high praise indeed. Just to be compared to Kante is crazy.

He looks fantastic and another great hook away over his head in the second half. We definitely don't want to leave him stuck as the last defender though, he got absolutely rinsed for speed towards the end which nearly ended with a goal. 

Â