Björn Engels

Delphinho123

39 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Looks class to me, touch of Laursen about him, looks like the Best Buy so far in my humble opinion, was in top three players with McGinn and Taylor.

He's been outstanding. I agree. He just seems to do the right thing all the time. 

Very impressed by him yesterday, didn't put a foot wrong what I could see and his passing was even better this game. My worries from the previous game that he at times was to passive and didn't throw himself in front of the ball when the opponents have a clean shot at goal was rectified this game, must have got a lesson by Terry. On at least two occations he did just that which was wonderful to see. Learning and adapting after only one game.

He does lack a bit of pace, but reads the game brilliantly and stands in the right positions, so it wouldn't be much of a worry.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Serious bargain for under £10m.

Yeah signing Engels, Luiz and trez for about 33m is a bargain, our receuitment team deserve praise for these purchases no doubt.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

He's a bit good isn't he?

I'm watching this thinking that we have the equivalent of Mellberg and Laursen back - in terms of a centre back pairing. 

He takes a Mings boot and blocks a goal bound shot close to the line minutes later. He's another legend in the making. 

Â