Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, Jimmyg said:

Yep...El Ghazi from his videos looked twice the player...in a better league...and a lot cheaper. 

I disagree. I remember thinking El Ghazi's videos were very average. It's possible Trezeguet's videos are better imo.

14 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Not that this counts for much but i was on a Wembley stadium tour on Saturday and the was 2 guys from Egypt on the tour. I asked them about this guy and they both said he is nearly as good as Salah. I guess that’s to be expected really but they did rate him highly 

Interesting.... like I said I have nothing to base my opinion on but a hunch. Looks like his club have priced him out of the deal anyway. 

Side note: Wembley tour worth doing? I fancied it over the summer.

6 minutes ago, Jimmyg said:

Interesting.... like I said I have nothing to base my opinion on but a hunch. Looks like his club have priced him out of the deal anyway. 

Side note: Wembley tour worth doing? I fancied it over the summer.

Agreed looks like this won’t be happening and yes well worth doing the Wembley tour 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We definitely won't be conducting our business based on who has the better YouTube video. 

Oh, But I thought that’s how all European scouts evaluate potential players? 

I always thought they have so much fun listening to euro trance while they work. #dreamjob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Gosh you're so naughties. It's FIFA cards now. 

Football manager not a thing now? God I remember signing Vincent Kompany back in the day as a 17yr old wonder kid for the Villa! It used to be on the money!

He plays in a similar style to Daddy El Ghazi actually, according to the above. Little trick here and there, nothing too over the top but made with purpose, then that explosive pace kicks in and he's away. The way he strikes the ball with no back lift is something El Ghazi is adept at also, as is the way he often finds himself making diagonal runs in front of defence or drifting into that back post behind it.  

I've always wanted two Daddy's. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Would be very pleased with this signing. One of the best performers in the Turkish league last season. Probably half or 1/3 of the price of Benrahma. I would assume that the Turkish league and the championship are somewhat comparable? 

Ryan Babel managed to produce 5 goals and 3 assist in 15 appearances in the PL. Coming from the Turkish league at the age of 32. 

I don't get the negativity. 

• Like 1

It looks like he is full of little tricks and running, he's the type of player I'd pay extra to watch, who gets ppl off their seats. It's always a risk buying players that haven't been tested at Premier League level. The Super League in Turkey isn't great, but there sure are some good players playing there. And ihe seems to be one of the best ones in Egypt, connecting well with Salah. Worth taking a gamble on imo. Would be one of out signings I'd be most eager to watch. 

21 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We definitely won't be conducting our business based on who has the better YouTube video. 

donald trump GIF

Clearly somebody here doesn’t know how to Football in 2019...

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Laurent Robert is the best player ever according to YouTube.

Â