Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

31 minutes ago, ozvillain said:

No judgement, but youtube can make anyone look amazing

I mean... He scores 5 goals in the clip. There's nothing else in there that tells me anything about the player.

I'm not up in here saying we should rely on YouTube videos. I'm just saying, you can get a general sense of what you might be getting if there's something in there to see. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

now that there is a chance we wont sign him, i really really want to sign him. whats that all about?

Agreed. The change in the tone of the posts in this thread has been remarkable since the post indicating that we were not getting him. :D

15 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He plays in a similar style to Daddy El Ghazi actually, according to the above. Little trick here and there, nothing too over the top but made with purpose, then that explosive pace kicks in and he's away. The way he strikes the ball with no back lift is something El Ghazi is adept at also, as is the way he often finds himself making diagonal runs in front of defence or drifting into that back post behind it.  

I've always wanted two Daddy's. 

Gosh. You're so now. :D

• Like 1

The article that's from isn't online from what I can see. Another outlet, Inside Futbol, are repeating their story saying...

Trezeguet is Villa Park bound, with Sampdoria beaten.

Sounds promising.

53 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I'm still suspicious if we're even in for him and from the YouTube clips I don't think he'll cut it in PL.

I don't think we can write potential signings off based on shit YouTube compilations.

I think soon as the numbers are agreed with the club's this one will be all done.

Just Marvelous and Laeo to go after that.

44 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I don't think we can write potential signings off based on shit YouTube compilations.

I think soon as the numbers are agreed with the club's this one will be all done.

Just Marvelous and Laeo to go after that.

AFCON highlights as well as YouTube compilations

As it stands at the moment I think we we need a DM, striker and winger (assuming gluiz signs). Hopefully these would be nakamba leao and Hassan.

I think this would give us a quality rotation of

Elghazi /leao/trezeguet(s)/jota(s)

Grealish/mcginn/jota(s)/hourihane(s)/luiz

Wesley/leao/kodjia(s)

Leaving us with 3 spare subs on the bench in Hause, nakamba and kalinic.

Reports suggesting we’ve won the race to sign him. Really hope it’s true, as I think we could potentially have an excellent player on our hands. His stats, although it’s only in the Turkish league are very good. 

• Like 1

Â