Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've not watched a single YouTube compilation this summer. Absolute waste of time in my opinion. 

This is such an enjoyable 10 mins.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

This is such an enjoyable 10 mins.

Magnificent!! I think I enjoyed that 10min more than the last 5 pages about this Trezedude fella. We should rename this thread the McGinn 2.0. Just in case we miss anything in the main thread!! Watching the film(Not really a clip is it) it is such a wonderful reminder of just how good he was last season. One of the most industrious players we have ever signed that has impacted the entire fanbase in a positive manner in a very short space of time imo. He's been revelation. If you ask me I don't think he looks too happy about having his mush photoshopped onto a Utd kit. If I'm not mistaken , that looks like a very serious eyebrow raised McGinn frown.

The Grealish one from the same dude is amazing too. Someone should post that too.  

Edited by avfc1982am
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Watching that McGinn video it’s not out of the question that he would be worth 50 million, that’s a hell of a highlights package.

That Trezeguet one is honestly the only one I think I've seen where the player looks so scruffy in it. Unfair, but the one game I saw he was crap as well.

Hope we see the best of him here, because there's so much talk it feels like he's coming.

16 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I stopped watching once it said that one of McGinn's weaknesses was aerial duels. Don't they know that it was his mighty leap which allowed him to head in the goal that secured our glorious return to the PL.

That wasn't a mighty leap mate, he just straight nutted him in the chest like a true Scotsman, the ball bounced off the keeper in to the goal, and Mcginn said.....

"Go tell ur Mommy, i f**** double dare ya"

And that kids, was how Aston Villa got prompted in 2019 :)

kids after john Mcginn bed time story:

toy story halloween GIF by Ari Spool, Community Curator

Edited by MaVilla

Watch that youtube, Trezeguet one - I think he is remind me of Adama as he always like to burst with acceleration with dribble but we have El Ghazi for this skill with good eyes to cross and passing which that what make me Trezeguet don't get me exicting, as other player can do same as him - his name is Andre Green.

I would like go for player like -  fabio martins - Braga maybe for same price.

But.. If we have Trezeguet  (Better than Green in this plan) for explain: - he is on our team, we might use him for "Extra Pace Burst Dribble with Flair will help get out of - Blind Alley" to released our under pressure big club like man city or Liverpool to generation Counter-Attack which is Plan B of Smith's System"  but might some facing of the problem if they have Pace Full back to track him and shadow him, and will exploit for their counter-attack to pile pressure back to us again. 

That Is Advantage he has over El Ghazi for these tactical reason.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

@Danny_Villaman84, I think I understand your point but from a quick review of you tube I don't believe Trezeguet is much quicker than El Ghazi, who in my opinion is deceptively rapid.

This strikes me as a cut price gamble for a player who Elmo would help to settle at the club but I don't believe he offers anything other than cover at this point, regardless of tactics or opponents. Hope I'm proven wrong!!

• Like 1

I actually followed Trezeguet a bit in the World Cup, because he was tipped as one of their better players besides Salah. Thought he was absolute garbage.

But I can maybe see the logic. He's very cheap, and having Elmo here already will help him settle quickly. I imagine Elmo has vouched for him as a person, so maybe that's what's swayed it.

Plus they may be thinking that we now become the second PL team in Egypt after Liverpool, which could be great for sponsorship deals and general brand awareness.

Ability-wise, though, I'd be surprised if he turns out to be anything more than a useful option off the bench.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

@Danny_Villaman84, I think I understand your point but from a quick review of you tube I don't believe Trezeguet is much quicker than El Ghazi, who in my opinion is deceptively rapid.

This strikes me as a cut price gamble for a player who Elmo would help to settle at the club but I don't believe he offers anything other than cover at this point, regardless of tactics or opponents. Hope I'm proven wrong!!

yes he, El Ghazi has this traits - Deceptively Rapid, as he always save energy and burst when need and right time that what i like about him. El Ghazi alway burst high energy with ball when the gap and look up option before to do it, he is quick thinker player. Unlikely that Tregezant on youtube video which show him burst from his half to opponent half which El Ghazi alway burst inside whilst he is in their half. 

Agreed as Youtube is poor to start watch him play which prefer full match to clearly to see what he actually do. To see his real games and skills youtube always remove weakness to make him look good.

I don't time watch football latest 😞  

If we manage to sign him for the suggested fee I think it will be a fantastic signing. He looks very promising and I look forward to watching him terrorising opposition defenders, moments of trickery and knows how to win free kicks.

Reminds me in a way of a Grealish/Messi type player. He will be very much first team.

55 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

If we manage to sign him for the suggested fee I think it will be a fantastic signing. He looks very promising and I look forward to watching him terrorising opposition defenders, moments of trickery and knows how to win free kicks.

Reminds me in a way of a Grealish/Messi type player. He will be very much first team.

Some of the dives he did in AFCON game I watched were disgusting. The ref thought so too

Edited by Kiwivillan

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That Trezeguet one is honestly the only one I think I've seen where the player looks so scruffy in it. Unfair, but the one game I saw he was crap as well.

Hope we see the best of him here, because there's so much talk it feels like he's coming.

Seen a few people say this.

However, I've actually seen people who watch him quite a bit say how unfair it was because he was apparently very good in the other 3 games.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Some of the dives he did in AFCON game I watched were disgusting. The ref thought so too

so much that he didnt get booked in the entire tournament never mind for diving

Translation: Hasan Hilmi Öksüz, Deputy Chairman of Kasımpaşa Club: "An official offer came from Aston Villa and another British team for Trezeguet. €7.5m offered. 15M for the club, Trezeguet €15m does not intend to accept bids below. "

Essentially they think we should double our offer. Someone else is in for him too.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Â