Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Khizzy said:

I'm not as pumped for this signing (if it happens) as I have been for the others. I'm a bit worried he's going to turn out to be a bit of a dud, like a slower version of Adama - too many stepovers and no end product.

But I trust the management and I'll reserve any real judgement on him until he's played a few games.

Finally, somebody who has seen him play regularly.

Do you watch a lot of Turkish football?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Have we actually signed him??

Sure we have havnt we, kampasa had accepted the offer or are happy with it at least right? so would only be a matter of time before it's announced now.

If I'm mistaken sorry for getting people's hopes up but it's an all but done deal it seems now, announcement as early as Tuesday or Wednesday I think.

20 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Agree.

Made the difference Away at Forest.

If this guy can play that role, albeit with a little more, shall we say, ‘vitality’, he’ll do nicely. We can’t sign two First Class First Teams,

bolasie was gone by the away game vs Forest

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Londonastonvilla said:

Looks quick and tall .We are going to have the tallest team in the league.

Could come in handy if we have any Leeds type situations.

Thats for sure, weve gone from having a squad of hobbits to having frost giants as our players.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Finally, somebody who has seen him play regularly.

Do you watch a lot of Turkish football?

Answer: Erm Yes I like to watch it every day it's not on.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

bolasie was gone by the away game vs Forest

Bolasie didn't work for us, I think Trez will be a different story.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Bolasie didn't work for us, I think Trez will be a different story.

Bolasie will have a great time at NUFC, loads of money, no pressure, and a 4 year contract. To think what we could have had!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well if he's anything like his blue card is on fifa which is 92 rated, then Trez will be money worth spent. He's obviously earned those stats on fifa by playing real good in real life.

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

I know looking back on the previous season, most will not rate Bolasie from his wanting out of the club in January, but overall, he was a great option to have on the bench at times.

To be fair he was talented but extremely inconsistent. 

2 hours ago, useless said:

Trézéguet would probably be a bigger name signing than any of the other wingers we've been linked to in the press, most of whom are Championship players.

Definitely bigger name. Trézéguet has 9 letters, Benrahma has 8, Pedraza only has 7, Bayliss also only 7, That Leao bloke only has 4, so I approve of this signing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Bolasie will have a great time at NUFC, loads of money, no pressure, and a 4 year contract. To think what we could have had!

That's it isn't it there is a big difference in there heads, Trez and Bolasie like many a player had to work hard for everything, just so happens Bolasie lives the high life and Trez still lives in the hard working world and no doubt Trez never stopped telling himself that he has to fight for those balls and runs.

£150m+ total spend by the end of the window? I reckon so. Although they'll be add-ons with this deal (just like every deal nowadays), I think this is a decent fee in the current market.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Â