Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

This is the assist I was talking about ^ - nutmegs one player dribbles past 2 more and a lovely pass for Salah to score

Sacré bleu, c'est formidable. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I suppose he will need a work permit as well?

International caps will make it a formality I think. He's also made an appearance in the Europa and Champions League (Qualifying) in the past and think that gets him a point too I believe

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I suppose he will need a work permit as well?

**** me we will be on first name basis with the "exceptions panel"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Bearing in mind this guy's name, I think all our players should have an alias. 

So, with that in mind, welcome to our new starting line-up:

1464447082_AVFCLegends.jpg.9b78377966e07131338a899b375e10a4.jpg

These are the sort of names that appear when you’ve been playing FM for too many seasons. 

• Haha 4

No real idea about this one. He looks to have decent end product. A bit like El Ghazi in terms of being quick, direct and whilst also not being a dwarf. Intreguing. 

33 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

No real idea about this one. He looks to have decent end product. A bit like El Ghazi in terms of being quick, direct and whilst also not being a dwarf. Intreguing. 

It took El Ghazi a wee while to settle in, but by the time that play off final had arrived he showed what an explosive player he is and he sliced through that Derby team with ease.

If Trezeguet can settle and adapt quickly and turn out like El Ghazi then I think we will eventually see that we've grabbed one hell of a bargain.

I'm nervous about our Wing options. El Ghazi had a good end to the season and a great Play Off final. But he was inconsistent and it will be a big step up for him. Jota is decent enough for a squad player and Trezeguet is a bit of an unknown but doesn't look fantastic from the clips we've seen in a poor league. 

There are flashes of brilliance from all three from what I've seen. So hopefully Dean and Team can get it out of them consistently. Some potentially very exciting players in there and I suppose we wouldn't be buying them if Dean/Suso weren't confident. 

I'd prefer Benrahma over Trezeguet though as I'm more confident on his quality

46 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'm nervous about our Wing options. El Ghazi had a good end to the season and a great Play Off final. But he was inconsistent and it will be a big step up for him. Jota is decent enough for a squad player and Trezeguet is a bit of an unknown but doesn't look fantastic from the clips we've seen in a poor league. 

There are flashes of brilliance from all three from what I've seen. So hopefully Dean and Team can get it out of them consistently. Some potentially very exciting players in there and I suppose we wouldn't be buying them if Dean/Suso weren't confident. 

Of all the positions, I think wingers can look the most erratic. Even good wingers can occasionally face a full back who has their number. Instead of improving the skill of consistently average wingers, it appears Smith and company seem to prefer improving the consistency of skilled wingers. I’m sure they’ll try to work on both.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

I completely agree regarding both your concern over Trezeguet and your preference to Benrahma. On the brighter side of things, Trezeguet would no doubt add pace to the team and gives us another option on the wing, something we really haven't had over the past few years. With competition for spots, I am optimistic that will help with getting consistency from guys on the wings. 

Edited by PrimevalVillan

8 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Trez-e-guet Guet Guet

Cut inside and to McGinn

Trez-e-guet Guet Guet

Cross to Wes to tap it in

Fixed.

It flows much better without that additional ‘a’ on the last line.

amy poehler smiling GIF

• Haha 1

Â