Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

53 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Translation: Hasan Hilmi Öksüz, Deputy Chairman of Kasımpaşa Club: "An official offer came from Aston Villa and another British team for Trezeguet. €7.5m offered. 15M for the club, Trezeguet €15m does not intend to accept bids below. "

Essentially they think we should double our offer. Someone else is in for him too.

Clubs always say another team is interested when likely there isnt.  Generally to up the bid and put pressure on the bidding team.  Why announce us and not the other British team.....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Not enough love being shown for this guy. You always get a bolter who comes from nowhere to be ace. My money is on him. Hope we get him

Speaking for myself it’s simply that I can’t keep up !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Speaking for myself it’s simply that I can’t keep up !

It does seem to be an amazing time.....wonder if part of the plan is to not be so self reliant on certain star players we already have and not let other clubs think we are so desperate to sell.

Not only are we building a squad, we are also building our credibility back.

• Like 1

Me too. Plus I know nothing about this player apart from a quick video.  With the other players we have more video's, fans that know more about him and playing against better opposition.  It's not lack of love but more lack of not knowing anything to comment on.  These type of players generally fall into one of two categories, either unbelievable success or complete failure.  Very much hoping for the former.

On 11/07/2019 at 17:11, TheMelvillan said:

He's pretty direct isn't he :blink: Kicks the ball into an open area of the field then hares after it at top speed. If he comes we may have to be prepared to see him lose possession as much as he creates

So an expensive Andre Green?

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So an expensive Andre Green?

He seems to have a much better developed football brain than Andre. His touch and vision are pretty good. He is very direct. If Andre can develop over time then it may become a fair comparison but he has a way to go.

• Like 1

I didn't watch the game Egypt got knocked out in during the AFCON but watched the other games and he was class.

It was funny as I thought to myself I wish we'd buy him after his amazing assist for Salahs goal and just a few days later we were being linked with him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Surely if we do sign him and i hope not for more than 7 -8 mill than hes just gonna be a squad player i really wanna see a  top class right midfielder opposite El Ghazi.

Why do you think he's not a top class player? El Ghazi cost a similar amount and I think they are very similar players. I'm happy for Jota and Trezeguet to fight it out for the right wing. Think they are both far better than Villa fans think.

They are both very comfortable on the ball too, think DS likes all his players to have a good first touch, ability on the ball and being able to see a pass. If you have that other things like style of play can be coached.

Â