Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Looked like he jarred his left knee badly near the byline. His reaction is concerning but hopefully it's not as bad as it felt initially. Almost scored a cracking goal too but looks like Ollies bad luck has rubbed off on him! 

I reckon he was crying because he knew his season was done.

Wish him a speedy recovery if he's out now, unlucky not to score that today even threw himself at the rebound to show determination and heart like that, wished more would try like he does.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

And what if it was?

Then he wears mascara for football and should probably practice applying it as, watching how he runs into people, I suspect he may be accidentally colouring in his eyeballs. 

25 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I reckon he was crying because he knew his season was done.

Wish him a speedy recovery if he's out now, unlucky not to score that today even threw himself at the rebound to show determination and heart like that, wished more would try like he does.

If you could merge him and Traore into one player you'd have a great player on your hands. I love his attitude.  Same as i love Watkins attitude. 

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Not confirmed yet but the rumours are that he's done his cruciate.

Hopefully it's not as bad as Wesley or Heaton given that he walked off the pitch.

Yeah, I just read that as well. If it is his ACL then he'll be out for about 9 months. 

21 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Makes you wonder how it happened... maybe it should’ve been a penalty. Was weird how it was barely looked at. 

It was incredibly dirty. TAA shoved him as he was coming down and it caused his knee to buckle. Was a clear penalty. And could have been a. Booking or a red

19 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Then he wears mascara for football and should probably practice applying it as, watching how he runs into people, I suspect he may be accidentally colouring in his eyeballs. 

Given the severity of the injury, have a little respect. People like you make me embarrassed to be a Villa fan !!!

Â