Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Jesus christ this shit is tedious.  Can we all stop with the Mings vs Konsa shit?  We're not children.

It all starts with the kids in the Mings thread blaming literally EVERY goal on him whilst Konsa remains blameless week in week out 

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

It all starts with the kids in the Mings thread blaming literally EVERY goal on him whilst Konsa remains blameless week in week out 

That's fine.  They're talking about Tyrone Mings in the Tyrone Mings thread - not **** up the Ezri Konsa thread with this nonsense too.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Chambers overtake him for the foreseeable. I like Konsa but he doesn't actually affect the game in any meaningful way and while we're all obsessed with this "next level" thing then unfortunately that isn't good enough.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 2

Was involved in all 3 goals conceded. Looks half arsed and completely off the pace in all of them. His head must be somewhere else, terrible performance topped of with the sending off.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Is he suspended for the next match? That should be Hause's cue to try to take his shirt.

I'd imagine it'll be Chambers for balance sake as he's right footed. Certainly hope Konsa doesn't get his spot back if all goes well.

Just now, Indigo said:

I'd imagine it'll be Chambers for balance sake as he's right footed. Certainly hope Konsa doesn't get his spot back if all goes well.

Not sure if Gerrard is as big on that as Smith was, but it's certainly possible. But yeah his place shouldn't be guaranteed anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Though both bookings were incredibly harsh. Not sure either were a foul.

Second one was definitely a yellow, caught him in the head with his elbow. First one was extremely harsh though, looked like a foul on him if anything.

Just now, jimmygreaves said:

Though both bookings were incredibly harsh. Not sure either were a foul.

The first was harsh but it’s hard to defend the second. Only someone incredibly stupid would do what he did. He deserved his yellow.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Second one was definitely a yellow, caught him in the head with his elbow. First one was extremely harsh though, looked like a foul on him if anything.

The first one was a bit sickening when Ayling escaped without a booking despite 4 fouls including 2 cynical ones. The second yellow was pure stupidity when on a yellow already.

• Like 1

First booking was one of many terrible decisions by the ref.

Was rightly hyped by us all last season but he hasn't kicked on at all this season.  Regressed if anything,  it must be a mental thing because we all saw the player he was becoming. 

Â