Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

I can’t see us getting that much in a million years. The only thing going in Preece’s favour here, is that he called that Wesley was off to Spain a good week or so before it actually happened. So maybe he does have inside information here. It’s entirely irrelevant though, as there’s no chance a club like Levante could afford that much. 

So if Wesley continues to score goals surely there be calls for him to start over Ings and Watkins just like Cameron Archer at Preston right?

Edited by messi11
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

So if Wesley continues to score goals surely there be calls for him to start over Ings and Watkins just like Cameron Archer at Preston right?

Um...yes...are you not aware how VT works...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

God, he seems to have a pretty severe permanent limp, I know has one leg longer than the other but I don't remember such a pronounced limp before his accident. 

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

God, he seems to have a pretty severe permanent limp, I know has one leg longer than the other but I don't remember such a pronounced limp before his accident. 

In fairness, I saw Haaland away from a pitch, and he looked like he was moving like an 80 year old with no knee cartelidge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

In fairness, I saw Haaland away from a pitch, and he looked like he was moving like an 80 year old with no knee cartelidge.

Yeah I've always laughed at how Haaland walks like he has a carrot up his arse. 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

God, he seems to have a pretty severe permanent limp, I know has one leg longer than the other but I don't remember such a pronounced limp before his accident

accident? I think assault may be a better choice of word

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Yeah I've always laughed at how Haaland walks like he has a carrot up his arse. 

He sensibly conserves his energy at times and doesn't waste it running about like a maniac

Scored again it seems, bring him home! 👀

Edit: Apologies... Notification was about the same goal he scored in the friendly the other day 🤣

Seems he came off the bench for them last match.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

• 1 month later...
Â