Tickets

Czechlad

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I got two together in block 548 the afternoon. Happy with that.

I'm not sure how the club are going about releasing the tickets, but there was nothing for sale in the lower tier at all when I got on about 17:30 today and nothing in the middle bit either. 

We've got about 36,000 tickets haven't we?

If we've got 24,000 season ticket holders and there are about 2,000 cub and claret members - then the club take a few hundred and the Lions clubs take a thousand or so, I reckon there will still be about 8,000 on sale to people with five games on Saturday morning. 

There's only approx 2000 club members? Really? And do those 24k include half season ticket holders who were eligible in the first allocation? 

Feel like you might be a tad optimistic here. 

18 minutes ago, Neilbacondavies said:

I sat here five hours lastnight from 5pm and couldent get through. I am able to get onto the tickets page now, it’s clearly saying there are loads of tickets left, however when I try adding 2 tickets to my basket it keeps saying this event is not available yet the tickets still seem available I’m so confused and frustrated I really want to go to Wembley to see the game, I’m from South Wales. 

Are you a season ticket holder or claret and blue member mate? You can only get a ticket if you are one of those. From tomorrow if you have attended 5 or more home games you will get a chance to buy one. 

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

I’m worried I’m not going to get a ticket. I need to wait until the 3+ home game block.

I’ve been to 5 games but the other reference I’m using has only been to 4. 

😥

Think you’d be safer off banking yours when you can. I go to games on my own all the time though and don’t mind it so it’s easy for me to advise that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Are you a season ticket holder or claret and blue member mate? You can only get a ticket if you are one of those. From tomorrow if you have attended 5 or more home games you will get a chance to buy one. 

I thought it was Saturday for 5+ games and Monday for 3+?

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

To be fair, whilst they can buy 10, must have a reference for each ticket. 

Their general sale only allows an additional 2 tickets. They will probably sell out too with actual fans rather than Fulham.

1 hour ago, Neilbacondavies said:

I sat here five hours lastnight from 5pm and couldent get through. I am able to get onto the tickets page now, it’s clearly saying there are loads of tickets left, however when I try adding 2 tickets to my basket it keeps saying this event is not available yet the tickets still seem available I’m so confused and frustrated I really want to go to Wembley to see the game, I’m from South Wales. 

Are you logged in? 

Blocks 531, 532, 537, 538, 541, 542, 544 all look to me like they haven't been released yet, all greyed out and I'd doubt they've been sold including row z seats. 

About what, 800 seats in a block? 

Just shy of 6000 unreleased seats, plus maybe 2 thousand unsold in the other blocks. I'd say there's just shy of 8k seats left conservativly by reckoning.

10 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

Blocks 531, 532, 537, 538, 541, 542, 544 all look to me like they haven't been released yet, all greyed out and I'd doubt they've been sold including row z seats. 

About what, 800 seats in a block? 

Just shy of 6000 unreleased seats, plus maybe 2 thousand unsold in the other blocks. I'd say there's just shy of 8k seats left conservativly by reckoning.

I would imagine there is between 6000-8000 left tops. 

So guy put a post up saying he is going to sell a ticket and he has over 200 replies from people. It's mental. 

I reckon we could have easikydone 45k if we had the the allocation

In the unlikely event it goes to booking history this season I'll try and get one. But it's not looking likely so I'll be watching from k'ford... Gonna be a cracking occasion regardless. I'm not a shit fan I've just got bigger priorities.. damn kids 

I think tomorrow the tickets will sell out. Near enough all blocks are gone but they are holding some back for sure. 

I'd imagine they all go tomorrow and maybe they might be singles available for 3 game history 

So I'm assuming the Red "coming soon" that's currently grayed out actually turns Red and says "Buy/available" when you meet the criteria to purchase?

Edited by Kingman

11 hours ago, kiltorken said:

We're in block 541.  When I got into the site at 17:10 on Wednesday, the whole block was available to book.  I guess they may make it unavailable once a certain number of seats in that block are sold?  That or they are sold out.  It is one of the smaller blocks.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think tomorrow the tickets will sell out. Near enough all blocks are gone but they are holding some back for sure. 

I'd imagine they all go tomorrow and maybe they might be singles available for 3 game history 

I don't know about recent years, but do Wembley ever increase the ticket allocation if a team sells out their allocation in quick-time?

I'm clutching at straws for a chance to get 2 tickets together in the 3+ game block :lol:

14 minutes ago, stato said:

We're in block 541.  When I got into the site at 17:10 on Wednesday, the whole block was available to book.  I guess they may make it unavailable once a certain number of seats in that block are sold?  That or they are sold out.  It is one of the smaller blocks.

Interesting, that makes me far more confused about the system than I was already.

I was unsuccessful in the ballot. My friends haven't been notified yet.

I'll now be quite annoyed if the VTers I shared the link with are successful :D :( 

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I was unsuccessful in the ballot. My friends haven't been notified yet.

I'll now be quite annoyed if the VTers I shared the link with are successful :D :( 

Do you get notified either way mate be it good or bad news?

Â