Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Same pal £389 unless you want a box, 8, 12, & 20 seats. 

Right, well I am on Ramadan so the drink and food is no good for me. I'll have to put the feelers out to my football contacts annoyingly 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Guttingly I don’t think it’ll get beyond the 5+ allocation windown :( 

I’m going to have to try the ballot for Club Wembley. 

Last year it did

8 hours ago, Paul33 said:

What are the best ticket resale agencies out there if I'm forced to splash the cash ?

Cheapest tickets I found are on sportsevent365 for 201 pounds, but I think that it is best to wait for the Derby tickets to go into sale and more of the Villa tickets to get sold, because I recon that more tickets will come online (and become cheaper) as time passes. If you're willing to be on the Derby side then it wont be hard to get a ticket. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

If Fulham can then so will Derby

Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but the demand for Flum tickets would have increased by virtue of the fanbase and collateral interest in the club living in the general vicinity of Wembley.

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but the demand for Flum tickets would have increased by virtue of the fanbase and collateral interest in the club living in the general vicinity of Wembley.

True but Derby will do the same and sell mutiple per reference I imagine. 

My Wembley contact has given his staff tickets to someone else so that's my backup plan gone!

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Yup plenty more people with 5+ games plus we have 2k less tickets.

Mmmm that maybe true. I'm 5+ criteria with my daughter but due to the Semi not being included my old man has slipped into 3+ with 4. Obviously do not want to miss out!

Think I'll give them a call on Sat or Sunday? I'd imagine by then the box office will have a good idea where the cut off will be. 

On 15/05/2019 at 13:01, GarethRDR said:

Looking into the cost of going through the Club Wembley Hospitality route. If it's under £400, I could be sorely, sorely tempted.

My wife is going to kill me.

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's £389 mate. I've been in contact with them for the past few weeks about it. Includes a 3 course meal and drinks before the game, half time and after the game. So actually not that bad.

19 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Any of you without booking references can go down the club wembley hospitality route if you're quick. It will cost you £400 but you get a good seat and it includes a meal & drinks

http://www.clubwembley.com/events/2019/championship-play-off-final

They don't really like football shirts being worn but it's not a suit & tie job or anything

14 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Told my missus earlier I’m trying to get hospitally tickets for £400. She just said no you’re not.

I Have gone down this route and applied for 2, so hopefully, fingers crossed i will be successful.

Fortunately for me my good lady is a fellow Villan. 

Its something to tick off the bucket list if i get them.

Would be useful to know if anyone from VT gets one so we can have a 🍺 together👍

My friends have also entered the ballot. 

We'll try and communicate with each other so that we don't end up booking more tickets than we need.

But if we do I'll offer them to the good folks of VT (Obviously at face value) for anyone who missed out

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I Have gone down this route and applied for 2, so hopefully, fingers crossed i will be successful.

Fortunately for me my good lady is a fellow Villan. 

Its something to tick off the bucket list if i get them.

Would be useful to know if anyone from VT gets one so we can have a 🍺 together👍

I'm in block 246 mate 

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

Right, well I am on Ramadan so the drink and food is no good for me. I'll have to put the feelers out to my football contacts annoyingly 

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

This site has seat only tickets at club Wembley level for around 200 quid, never used them but it has a good trustpilot score. 

9 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

This site has seat only tickets at club Wembley level for around 200 quid, never used them but they've paid for a good trustpilot score. 

FTFY. :)Caveat emptor, etc.

• Haha 1

Â