Tickets

Czechlad

7 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I agree. The tickets we were looking at would cost us a lot anyway, and this way we get security that we didn't waste a trip to london. Plus getting fed, and drinks is always a plus. Still more than I want to spend, but this is a once in a life time thing for us, so who cares about money right? 😭

Definately do it mate you have travelled all way here do it in style. 

32k is a very good allocation for a Wembley final, think it's only 25k for FA cup final.

Imagine if we get really good and make a europa league final in near future, only a 6k allocation for Arsenal and Chelsea fans which is ridiculous.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

32k is a very good allocation for a Wembley final, think it's only 25k for FA cup final.

Imagine if we get really good and make a europa league final in near future, only a 6k allocation for Arsenal and Chelsea fans which is ridiculous.

36k according to the official site. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

Its £389, Demand is high this season so they are doing ballets. 

TBH if I was really loaded I'd get one of those Club Wembley 5-10 year packages which gets you all the England games and all the major finals. We've played 4 times at Wembley in last 5 years so can be pretty sure we'll make another appearance or two in next decade.

I've no real desire to watch us play at Wembley tbh. Bad enough watching on the TV putting in terrible Wembley performances without actually having to be there. I went to watch Walsall at Wembley a few years ago and that was bad enough as they put in a woeful performance on the day (Dean Smith was manager so hope that's not a bad omen). Wembley was alright but didn't take my breath away like Camp Nou did.

I'd go if we ever played in a charity shield again, no pressure game so nice day out.

I've started the hunt in hope. Less hopeful this year than last year - curses living in the South West and being away many weekends! Last year i'm sure it got down to 1 game experience - Fulham fans were able to buy 5 hilariously. If we get Leeds I can see tickets being like gold dust.

9 minutes ago, AndyC said:

Ordered two tickets an hour ago, all went through ok and have an order number. No email confirmation yet though, anyone else in the same boat? 

I just done mine and had email pretty much straight away, but don't stress mate, if you have the order number its done. 

Sounds silly but have you checked spam?

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

I just done mine and had email pretty much straight away, but don't stress mate, if you have the order number its done. 

Sounds silly but have you checked spam?

Yes mate checked spam, its probably my emails being slow. 

Trying to get two decent tickets together was hard work! They really need an option to auto find multiple tickets together in any given category. 

21 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

AND AGAIN!!! Crashed at the front of the queue.

This is pisspoor Villa.

Happened to me. When it crashes leave that browser open then open the link to buy online again in another and you will get through straight away. 

6 minutes ago, AndyC said:

Happened to me. When it crashes leave that browser open then open the link to buy online again in another and you will get through straight away. 

Still can't get it working mate :(

1 hour ago, AndyC said:

Ordered two tickets an hour ago, all went through ok and have an order number. No email confirmation yet though, anyone else in the same boat? 

My email took a good hour to come through 

Â