Tickets

Czechlad

13 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

This site has seat only tickets at club Wembley level for around 200 quid, never used them but it has a good trustpilot score. 

That's a **** joke. Derby going for £200 then you go villa and cheapest is £275!

How is that fair? 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That's a **** joke. Derby going for £200 then you go villa and cheapest is £275!

How is that fair? 

It's a resale site like stubhub etc. All they are doing is providing a platform for people to resell tickets(& charging a fee both ends for doing so) Ticket prices are all set by the individual sellers and guessing the villa tickets will be in higher demand than the derby tickets so will be more expensive.

The club wembley stuff is also a little more complicated i guess as there is no way of knowing beforehand how the stadium will be split.

There could be 500 people with spares available one side of the stadium and only 2-300 the other.  If Derby/a potentially smaller team get allocated the side of the stadium with more spares going then they will always be cheaper

Was the same on other sites last year with hundreds of fulham tickets available well below face value  but if you wanted a villa ticket you were paying 150-200%

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

It's a resale site like stubhub etc. All they are doing is providing a platform for people to resell tickets(& charging a fee both ends for doing so) Ticket prices are all set by the individual sellers and guessing the villa tickets will be in higher demand than the derby tickets so will be more expensive.

The club wembley stuff is also a little more complicated i guess as there is no way of knowing beforehand how the stadium will be split.

There could be 500 people with spares available one side of the stadium and only 2-300 the other.  If Derby/a potentially smaller team get allocated the side of the stadium with more spares going then they will always be cheaper

Was the same on other sites last year with hundreds of fulham tickets available well below face value  but if you wanted a villa ticket you were paying 150-200%

If a villa fan is doing that to another villa fan then they should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I'm in block 246 mate 

44 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Block 131 :) 

you both have club Wembley already or are these the standard blocks?

21 hours ago, Czechlad said:

f*ck it. I am inquiring. Already spent way too much to get to London so I need some tickets. 

Czechlad you've convinced me. I've booked a flight over from Madrid without a ticket so **** it, I'll see you in the posh seats hopefully 🙂 

1 hour ago, kiltorken said:

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fixtures/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

This site has seat only tickets at club Wembley level for around 200 quid, never used them but it has a good trustpilot score. 

Problem is that they add on around £90 in fees so cheapest Villa ticket is around £380 !!!

Ordered mine: block 550. Spoke to the overflow team in Manchester I think.

Asked category 1 or 2 - none available, so ended my with category 3.

I assume they are holding a lot back or we've shifted tens of thousands already!

1 minute ago, Unused Sub said:

Ordered mine: block 550. Spoke to the overflow team in Manchester I think.

Asked category 1 or 2 - none available, so ended my with category 3.

I assume they are holding a lot back or we've shifted tens of thousands already! 

Whats the purpose of holding blocks back for an event that will sell-out regardless..

12 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

Whats the purpose of holding blocks back for an event that will sell-out regardless..

With the latest criteria change at 5pm today they just opened up block 548 with every seat available which was greyed out earlier today. So they must be holding a few back, not sure why though. 

2 hours ago, imavillan said:

I Have gone down this route and applied for 2, so hopefully, fingers crossed i will be successful.

Fortunately for me my good lady is a fellow Villan. 

Its something to tick off the bucket list if i get them.

Would be useful to know if anyone from VT gets one so we can have a 🍺 together👍

Just checked my email and saw the form. However deadline to fill it in was 4. Oh well.

Just got mine block 547!! Bloody annoying I couldn't book a ticket in some sections as when I went orange it said I had to have a kid with me! 

Grrrr

All the ones in Lower blocks are sold out so you will have to settle for the higher tiers everyone. 

See you at Wembley 😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, avfc12 said:

With the latest criteria change at 5pm today they just opened up block 548 with every seat available which was greyed out earlier today. So they must be holding a few back, not sure why though. 

Yeah, just bought 2 seats in row 5 in 548.  look like ok seats, just hoping my dad can see the game!

Looks like a VT party in blocks 548 and 547!

I've always thought Dem was the new Baselayer. Now is my chance to verify him for you all.

1 minute ago, hogso said:

548 block row 4

Nothing at all for the 2** blocks?

Yeah they gone quick. All ST holders literally must have got a ticket. 

I think Saturday is going to be a crazy queue time. Took only ten minutes today

Â