Tickets

Czechlad

I'm definitely getting a claret membership and a cub next season. 

I booked with an agency since i am coming from Ireland it made perfect sense. Their cheapest offer was 385 euro for a club wembley seat in villa end and a one night stay in a 3 star hotel in london. 

We are staying 2 nights so i can fully enjoy it. I haven't booked with them before but they are an Irish company and have good reviews. 

Do some research before buying to make sure it's all above board. 

Edited by homah_7ft
Warning for dodgy sites
  • Like 1

Try LiveFootballTickets, I’ve bought and know people who’ve bought from there in the past with success. It’s basically just everyone with club Wembley seats that aren’t Villa/Derby fans selling them. 

Its expensive, sure, but can you put a price on what potentially could be? 

Good luck to everyone without a ticket still. I know the stress. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

So the claret club membership means a member can get a ticket without having been to any games this season!? 🤨

That is my understanding of it. Seems a no brainer for me next year. 

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Try LiveFootballTickets, I’ve bought and know people who’ve bought from there in the past with success. It’s basically just everyone with club Wembley seats that aren’t Villa/Derby fans selling them. 

Its expensive, sure, but can you put a price on what potentially could be? 

Good luck to everyone without a ticket still. I know the stress. 

Any idea if the Club Wembley tickets that pop up on these sorts of sites include hospitality, or is it just the seat itself? Just wondering in case I can't get a ticket with my measly booking history this year...

2 hours ago, jdguitar said:

Any idea if the Club Wembley tickets that pop up on these sorts of sites include hospitality, or is it just the seat itself? Just wondering in case I can't get a ticket with my measly booking history this year...

I went this way last year (boxofficeevents) and it had no hospitality included and was in a neutral area :(

Edited by homah_7ft
Had wrong site

9 minutes ago, homah_7ft said:

I went this way last year (livefootballtickets) and it had no hospitality included and was in a neutral area :(

Hmm that's a less attractive route then... at least it sounds like they're legit, might be the last resort depending on how fast the tickets sell out!

On 16/05/2019 at 22:55, kiltorken said:

Blocks 531, 532, 537, 538, 541, 542, 544 all look to me like they haven't been released yet, all greyed out and I'd doubt they've been sold including row z seats. 

About what, 800 seats in a block? 

Just shy of 6000 unreleased seats, plus maybe 2 thousand unsold in the other blocks. I'd say there's just shy of 8k seats left conservativly by reckoning.

I really don't think much of the way the club handles ticketing for events like this, it's shite.

I'm anxiously waiting for 5pm tonight so I can get my seat, so this works to my advantage, but I think it's a bit of a pisstake that they keep entire blocks back for later release, forcing ST holders to go for inferior seats in case they miss out.

As for the claret club membership? Get to ****.

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, jdguitar said:

You get a seat .... a nice padded seat with loads of room and a great view. You also have access to all the usual bars and eating places without crowds/queues. If you get a Villa seat then you are on the Villa side of half way and you will be seated with other Villa fans. Went there last year and again this year and if you have the money, its a great seat/view.

PS: There is a neutral section on half way but there are also Villa and Derby VIP Club Wembley sections so careful what you buy. If you get neutral, you can't wear colours and probably have to politely applaud if the opposition score ;) !!!

Edited by Paul33

51 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

but I think it's a bit of a pisstake that they keep entire blocks back for later release, forcing ST holders to go for inferior seats in case they miss out.

100% agree, can't wrap my head around it. 

Are there any particular resale sites you guys would recommend and any to avoid? I have a 4 game history and getting ever nervous about the sales making that window on Monday, thinking I'm prepared to pay those prices to be able to get there. :)

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We’d sell over 50k for this if we could. Saying that the other season when Leeds played Doncaster in a play off final they had 120k applications for tickets allegedly . 

I reckon Derby will return a few thousand, Cant see them selling out. 

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I reckon Derby will return a few thousand, Cant see them selling out. 

Derby have 22,500 season ticket holders.

They're an almost peculiarly well supported club in that regard.

I can't see them returning any.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Derby have 22,500 season ticket holders.

They're an almost peculiarly well supported club in that regard.

I can't see them returning any.

See they averaged 26.5k this season so that's just 4k ped flow on match day. 

Reckon they will return 2k-ish 

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

They won't in my opinion. They are a big club and ha e a decent support 

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Not everyone who wants a ticket for a Wembley Final goes to matches. Look at the noses for proof of this. They will have literally thousands chasing these tickets. They are a very well supported club. They will not be returning any.

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1

Â