Tickets

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Nice one mate. How did it through the club, though? Can you post the details please?

Good afternoon,

We are delighted to confirm that Aston Villa will be in the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium on Monday 27th May 2019 with a 3.00pm kick-off.

Just a quick reminder to all members and box holders that the AVFC hospitality package detailed below is still available to purchase if required.

To all match by match bookers that have booked hospitality with us during the 18/19 season the AVFC hospitality package detailed below will be available for you to book from midday tomorrow – Friday 17th May 2019.  All places are on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability; if you wish to book please call the hospitality office on 0333 323 1982 option 1.   

Due to the level of calls and requests we are receiving we are unable to monitor email inboxes so please call rather than email on this occasion in order to avoid delay or disappointment.

To book and confirm places card details must be provided at the time of booking over the phone, no places can be reserved or held without payment.  Once payment has been made places cannot be cancelled or refunded.  

OFFICIAL AVFC RESTAURANT

• Private Aston Villa Executive Restaurant                                   
  • Reserved premium ticket in the Level Two seating blocks either side of the Royal Box
  • Access to Venue from 3 hours prior to kick-off
  • Three course meal served pre-match 
  • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre-match
  • Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
  • Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post-match
  • Match Programme

£389 including vat per person

No travel is included or available to book with this package, you will be required to organise your own travel arrangements. 

We very much look forward to this special occasion.

As ever we thank you for your support and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries.

• Thanks 1

Im in a crap situation where I can book a ticket right now and go on my own which I don't want to :(. 

I have purchased all my tickets this season through my sons cub membership so can only buy 1 ticket. Told my son he can't go and I dont think I could bring myself to go and leave my son out. Gutted. 

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

People who have been to enough games this season will get one. 

When I spoke with them earlier the lady said we have about 8k + hospitality left. 

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

People who have been to enough games this season will get one. 

And more power to them, but as it so happens a few of us untermensch wouldn't mind popping along as well. :D

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Climb the gates like the old days 

Dressing up as Batman and climbing onto the roof in some sort of 'Fathers For Justice' dirty protest has a slight chance of working... Might help #DevonVillan...

Me, I'm going for an invisibility cloak from Hogwarts.

Edited by Raver50032

Â