Tickets

Czechlad

Well I’ve managed to hit the jackpot (lucky for me) as my mate who works at the club has given me one of his allocated tickets

He did mention there were plenty left though so hopefully reports of whole blocks being fully sold are off the mark. He said it’s bedlam at the club though with loads of people turning up and being shown away (as obviously it’s online only to begin with)

Makes me feel a bit sorry for anyone not IT savvy who might be missing out these days - who would have been camping o/s the club shop in years gone by.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JordyTheHague said:

Derby tickets will also go on sale this week, their members can buy up to 4 tickets. I can imagine a lot of those tickets ending up online.

My neighbour who is a Derby ST Holder told me he can get 10 each 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Just got mine block 547!! Bloody annoying I couldn't book a ticket in some sections as when I went orange it said I had to have a kid with me! 

Grrrr

All the ones in Lower blocks are sold out so you will have to settle for the higher tiers everyone. 

See you at Wembley 😃

You'll be alright, I went with 542 as I was up there last season. Had the option for lower.

I've been in the lower tiers before but prefer being at the top, view is brilliant in the lower rows.

4 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Im getting a not on sale error after looking at seats. Any idea how to fix? Keep refreshing?

That seats not fir sale then mate you need to choose another seat

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

You'll be alright, I went with 542 as I was up there last season. Had the option for lower.

I've been in the lower tiers before but prefer being at the top, view is brilliant in the lower rows.

Thanks mate. Last year I was in the lower so wasn’t sure how far away would be from pitch.

Just for comparison purposes - Derby's criteria:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-announce-wembley-ticket-2876058

WHEN TO BUY

Ticket sales will be split into two separate periods of sale.

PERIOD 1: (Starts 10am Friday May 17, 2019)

2018/19 Season Ticket Holders

2019/20 Season Ticket Holders

2018/19 Home Membership Holders

‘Final 3’ Game Plan Customers

Supporters qualifying for this sales period are guaranteed a seat if they purchase before the General Sale period starts.

This period will be limited to one ticket per person. Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters but all supporters must have valid Fan ID.

Rams on Tour Members will need to book their tickets either online or by phone.

READ MORE

PERIOD 2: General Sale: (Starts 2pm on Sunday May 19, 2019)

Should any tickets remain, supporters purchasing during this period of sale can buy two tickets each. To purchase tickets, supporters must have a valid Fan ID with purchase history. 2018/19 and 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders plus all Membership Holders can purchase an extra two tickets during this period of sale. Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters but all supporters must have valid Fan ID. Supporters are advised to register on dcfc.co.uk website and update their contact details before sales start in this period.

I’m worried I’m not going to get a ticket. I need to wait until the 3+ home game block.

I’ve been to 5 games but the other reference I’m using has only been to 4. 

😥

44 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I’m worried I’m not going to get a ticket. I need to wait until the 3+ home game block.

😥

I've got 2 2 game refs to use. I've got no chance. Last year it went to general sale. No way this year. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

😥

Risky mate as it stands. There is a possibility it might not make it to 3 games. 

• Like 1

I think you’re right. I actually think it will sell out in the 5 game batch. I just hope I get lucky.

Season ticket for 10 years, then stopped this year with the birth of my little girl - who happened to be born a few weeks before the last play-off final, meaning I missed that one too! Women!

I got two together in block 548 the afternoon. Happy with that.

I'm not sure how the club are going about releasing the tickets, but there was nothing for sale in the lower tier at all when I got on about 17:30 today and nothing in the middle bit either. 

We've got about 36,000 tickets haven't we?

If we've got 24,000 season ticket holders and there are about 2,000 cub and claret members - then the club take a few hundred and the Lions clubs take a thousand or so, I reckon there will still be about 8,000 on sale to people with five games on Saturday morning. 

I sat here five hours lastnight from 5pm and couldent get through. I am able to get onto the tickets page now, it’s clearly saying there are loads of tickets left, however when I try adding 2 tickets to my basket it keeps saying this event is not available yet the tickets still seem available I’m so confused and frustrated I really want to go to Wembley to see the game, I’m from South Wales. 

Â