Tickets

Czechlad

On 25/05/2019 at 07:07, Kingman said:

Compared to last season's POF ticket thread against Fulham this thread has over twice as many views and nearly double the pages. 

Shows you the interest this season. 

I couldn’t make last year so didn’t go in the tickets thread. Was there as much as a buzz about the game as this year?

The feel good factor is there for players and fans. I don’t think we had that last year.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I couldn’t make last year so didn’t go in the tickets thread. Was there as much as a buzz about the game as this year?

The feel good factor is there for players and fans. I don’t think we had that last year.

I think this year is certainly more optimistic. I was talking to my son yesterday and he said that whilst we didn't say it, he felt deep down that both of us probably didn't expect to beat Fulham.

Being favourites this year and our approach to games probably brings more interest. Losing is heartbreaking however it occurs but the annoying thing about last year was it looked gutless. I don't think thst will happen on Monday. 

49 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Sleep? I doubt it. 

I'm actually exhausted from my lack of sleep due to the excitement /stress this week. 

I sincerely hope the players aren't as mentally fragile as me. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kiltorken said:

I'm actually exhausted from my lack of sleep due to the excitement /stress this week. 

I sincerely hope the players aren't as mentally fragile as me. 

This is me also this week, add to the fact I can't decide what to do with myself. Where to watch it or risk traveling down anyway. 

• Like 1

I managed to get my 2 tickets on Tuesday, the day after they had been sold out.

I got onto the Villa site and there was 4 £36 tickets together, i purchased the 2 for me and Mrs imavillan. 

At the game yesterday, the 2 seats next to us 1 was empty. I asked the lad in the other one did he manage to get the tickets like i did. He told me he only bought the ticket on Sunday for £300 !!!!!

So, some Villa fan purchased the 2 tickets on Tuesday and ripped off another fellow fan and left a seat empty !!!!!

Not one of our better fans......

The 5/6 empty seats next to me really pissed me off.  The Man U fan that eventually turned up and sat on his phone all game wasn’t much better.. Especially when I saw so many fans outside desperately trying to buy tickets.

They need to do something about this. 

• Sad 1

Â