Jump to content
Czechlad

Tickets

Recommended Posts

I just bought my tickets to fly to london day of. If anyone has a booking reference number i can borrow, that'd be very appreciated. I've spent $600 on flights just to get to london now, so I want to watch us play. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please ensure that you have read the posting guidelines before attempting to trade tickets (or references). They are linked at the top of every page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I just bought my tickets to fly to london day of. If anyone has a booking reference number i can borrow, that'd be very appreciated. I've spent $600 on flights just to get to london now, so I want to watch us play. 

Well done to you but a very big risk if you have no booking reference number mate as we will only get 30k tickets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, limpid said:

Please ensure that you have read the posting guidelines before attempting to trade tickets (or references). They are linked at the top of every page.

It maybe because I’m using my mobile but I can’t see this link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a bit of research into this shows that last year we played the second semi final leg 2 on 15th May.

Tickets to the final went on sale the next day 16th May at 5pm. I would imagine the same will happen this year, so on sale tomorrow 16th May at 5pm Online.

 

A link to last seasons details are below for anyone that wants to remind themselves prior to the 2019 release.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-news

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Established members (see below) may occasionally post that they have a personally held ticket for sale where they cannot attend a game. Only individual tickets can be offered or requested. Tickets must be offered or requested for no more than face value. VillaTalk plays no part in any trade, other than being a forum where people are able to post information. VillaTalk regards the offering of client references in a similar manner. You can occasionally offer your own client ref, but not multiple references and not often. VillaTalk will not permit multiple repeat sellers or the advertising for sale of tickets or use of client references not belonging to the poster.

Nabbed from the Guidelines link under the top menu. 👍

I'm in the same boat, missed out on the final last year so if any incredible philanthropist wouldn't mind shooting me theirs after @Czechlad, I'd be forever in your debt!

Edited by GarethRDR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hunt for a ticket will be stressful this year. I've always had a ST or good booking history previously but not got one game this year for various reasons. Last few times I was more concerned with sorting mates and family out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

So a bit of research into this shows that last year we played the second semi final leg 2 on 15th May.

Tickets to the final went on sale the next day 16th May at 5pm. I would imagine the same will happen this year, so on sale tomorrow 16th May at 5pm Online.

 

A link to last seasons details are below for anyone that wants to remind themselves prior to the 2019 release.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/15/play-off-final-ticket-news

 

Demand will be a lot higher this year. Last year five days for just st holders. This won't get to general sale I think. 

Last year was a bloody nightmare to get a ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stepping in the line behind @Czechladand @GarethRDR😅 Just booked a 22hour bus round trip to spend the 27th in London, really want to spend that day with fellow Villans!  Usually get to travel to UK for one game each year but I have yet to this season so chances of getting tickets is prob slim, though needless to say I'd be forever grateful if anyone with a reference could help me out. Regardless though I'm over the moon we'll have another go a Wembley and I can't wait to be there (or thereabouts 😉)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, as someone who has no season ticket, hasn't been able to afford to go to a match for some years, and lives in Leeds, my chances of getting a ticket via regular channels are slim to none. 

But if any of you VTers have a spare and fancy sitting next to an old codger (as opposed to young Kodjia) at Wembley - please keep me in mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with a reference though they only giving us one per person which is annoying otherwise I'd grab one for one of you guys. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It maybe because I’m using my mobile but I can’t see this link?

Try clicking the menu button in the top right. They are under "browse".

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one, but it’s worth asking! With moving away this year I’ve not been able to make as many. If anyone has a spare ticket or FanID with good booking Ref i’d be very very grateful! 

Desperate to be there again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Nabbed from the Guidelines link under the top menu. 👍

I'm in the same boat, missed out on the final last year so if any incredible philanthropist wouldn't mind shooting me theirs after @Czechlad, I'd be forever in your debt!

Hi all - I’m an Aussie lad that has supported Villa internationally for the best part of a decade. I’ve just arrived in the country recently so don’t have a ST/booking ref number. If anyone could help me out that would make it an unforgettable day .... here’s hoping!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All ST holders will get one right? Then after that, booking history.

I still have mine whilst living abroad so :D

I booked my flights months ago... Confident, or stupid

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...
Â