Tickets

Czechlad

8 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Jeeze! That’s surely indicative of how crazy the demand will be this year. 

Exactly. I think tomorrow is going to be crazy for those that want tickets 

14 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Jeeze! That’s surely indicative of how crazy the demand will be this year. 

Yeah, The ballot system was a good indicator. 

Never had that before in the last 5/6 times we have been. 

VIP Club Villa tickets and Middle Tier Villa tickets at £390 from various re-sellers inclusive of all fees. Seems to be best prices at the moment.

Derby seats going for about £100 less !!! 

12 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Well that’s it now lads...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cded9e53976446d77

Just to add to this for some Double panic, The Albion game dose Not count towards booking history. 

League games only!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, fruice said:

Where will you be if you have a cat 2 ticket?

Just a guess but I reckon In the Cat 2 section within the West end blocks. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 2

For anyone desperate, there’s a chap on a Facebook group I signed up to a few days ago (in desperation) who is selling his Club Wembley Corporate ticket for as close to the £390 as possible.

i can’t link it but the group is called ‘Aston Villa Ticket Exchange’. The guy looks/sounds fully legit. He just happened to get 2 tickets through other means since purchasing. 

26 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Looking online and adding up all the seats availability in different blocks we have 1874 tickets left! What a coincidence? The year we were formed... it’s an omen 

If that's correct it means all 25k ST Holders have purchased  + over 9k members.

To be honest I can't see that so i imagine They will release more blocks over today/tomorrow's criteria.

I called up the ticket office yesterday as tickets will be available to fans who didn’t make it to a game last season on 22nd from 9am she also said they are possibly releasing a few more tickets due to the demand. She didn’t have an exact figure on the amount tho, sooooo I will be on that blower 8:59sharp on Wednesday I will be at Wembley even if it involves trading my other half in for the 🎫🙏🏻

37 minutes ago, Kingman said:

If that's correct it means all 25k ST Holders have purchased  + over 9k members.

To be honest I can't see that so i imagine They will release more blocks over today/tomorrow's criteria.

Yes but surly all season ticket holders will be going? Why would you watch the team all the way through the season and then not go for the biggest game at Wembley. And even if they couldn’t make it they would surly buy there allowance for friends or family? 

4 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Yes but surly all season ticket holders will be going? Why would you watch the team all the way through the season and then not go for the biggest game at Wembley. And even if they couldn’t make it they would surly buy there allowance for friends or family? 

season 4 episode 13 GIF

From what I can gather no one really has an idea of exactly how many memberships there are, so that part is a massive guess. 

Last season I bought a membership on deadline day (end of Feb I think?), and this year I got one for my brother at Xmas having renewed mine. 

It's allowed me to get us both tickets for the playoff final this year, as well as last year for me, plus I got to go in the pitch last season as a direct result of having it. Well worth the £30 or whatever it is. 

I'd wholeheartedly endorse purchasing one next season, even if you know you won't make many games over the course of the season, at least it's there for occasions like this. Could save folk a lot of money in the long run, I really feel for the guys trying their best to get a ticket and failing. 

21 minutes ago, hogso said:

From what I can gather no one really has an idea of exactly how many memberships there are, so that part is a massive guess. 

Last season I bought a membership on deadline day (end of Feb I think?), and this year I got one for my brother at Xmas having renewed mine. 

It's allowed me to get us both tickets for the playoff final this year, as well as last year for me, plus I got to go in the pitch last season as a direct result of having it. Well worth the £30 or whatever it is. 

I'd wholeheartedly endorse purchasing one next season, even if you know you won't make many games over the course of the season, at least it's there for occasions like this. Could save folk a lot of money in the long run, I really feel for the guys trying their best to get a ticket and failing. 

Agreed, well worth it - slightly earlier access to away games for non ST holders too.

32 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

I'm not disputing that mate, I'm just saying I wouldn't read to much in to 1874 being left. 

I guarantee you more blocks will be released today. 

Â