Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

There is also nothing I hate more than those sticky up bits on the shoulders. It's a poor cut. 

Edit - the cut on last seasons shirt was awful too. So far I am disappoint with fanatics. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

On seeing the interview with Mings, I don't care much for it. Too fussy. It reminds me of that horrific Macron shirt we had, though nothing will ever quite match that for wretchedness.

I still have high hopes for the other two. 

Agreed.

10 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

On seeing the interview with Mings, I don't care much for it. Too fussy. It reminds me of that horrific Macron shirt we had, though nothing will ever quite match that for wretchedness.

I still have high hopes for the other two. 

The sleeves look really weird. Too long, and they look like they're glued onto the shoulders.

I'm guessing you're talking about the 2012/13 kit. Honestly one of the worst kits I've ever seen on a top flight team. It was embarrassingly cheap looking, and actually very symbolic of where we were going as a club. From stylish Nike kits and fighting for CL places to trashbag Macron kits and fighting relegation.

Meh...

I hope the weird shoulders is due to a dodgy first batch. 

Edit: Just noticed the ridiculous amount of kappa logos. Macron MkII

Edited by jim

43 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

It looks a bit patchwork around the neck/sleeves area. 

It's almost like it was originally designed with Kappa logos along the shoulders like the shorts and they've just stuck some material over it.

Kappa is on another level to Macron. It’s not even close. Not one thing Macron did for us was either nice or good quality. At least Kappa has history and heritage in the game.

Kit is fine IMO. Could be a lot worse Joma springs to mind.   

Not keen myself. Massive step down from last year's effort imo. Hopefully the 2nd and 3rd kits will be better. 

The blue. It's way too light. 

• Like 1

Those shoulders sticking up/out are awful. When you're charging £50/60 for a shirt then you really shouldn't be having issues like that. A cheap gym shirt from a supermarket would go around the shoulders far cleaner than that. 

The shirt Mings is wearing looks like shit, frankly. Looks like it has padding in the sleeves, the sleeve advert sucks, and the fit looks all off. Hopefully just a bad pic.

Â