Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I actually had that photo two weeks ago, I just forgot to post it. 

just when you thought someones reputation couldnt dive any more than it is already! :P

attempt fail GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You had a picture of our new kits that nobody had seen before, and you forgot to post it? 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I'm hoping they're part of a training or casual range, doesn't fit with the design of the shirt

I agree that the shorts don’t seem to match with the kit. Having black Kappa logos running down the side of the legs seems oddly out of place when the rest of the kit is claret/blue/white. The grainy photo that appeared earlier seems legit, confirmed by multiple people here, and that didn’t seem to have the obnoxious Kappa logos down the side

Meh. Boring. Shite sponsor. Can’t wear it anyway as my six pack is still hidden by a few layers of heavy Dubai brunches and kappa kits are like being wrapped in sponsored cling film.

I want the Luke kits forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the match shorts are the ones on the lady in the middle - they don't seem to have the lines on the sides of the kappa logo on the shorts, just a line of logos (if that makes sense).If that's the case, then they're a little bit less obtrusive.

8 hours ago, Spoony said:

Meh. Boring. Shite sponsor. Can’t wear it anyway as my six pack is still hidden by a few layers of heavy Dubai brunches and kappa kits are like being wrapped in sponsored cling film.

I want the Luke kits forever.

Villa just sent me an ad about the Match FIT program they have - maybe we both should go? 😉 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Villa just sent me an ad about the Match FIT program they have - maybe we both should go? 😉 

Depends what the expectations are. Are we talking “McDonalds to McGinn” or “McDonalds to McCormack”?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

That's quite enough out of you. Go sit in the corner until we make some signings.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Depends what the expectations are. Are we talking “McDonalds to McGinn” or “McDonalds to McCormack”?

Something in-between for me :)

• Like 1

Â