Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

That Bodyfit Elite Edition of the home shirt is probably the equivalent to the shirts that the players wear on match days. The thing to be weary of with those, is that despite being more expensive, they actually rip much more easily than the replica tops that the fans wear, as they're made of lighter materials, which is why when watching games you see so many players with ripped shirts.

Edited by useless

19 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Those cuffs on the home kit are bizarre. Someone just trying to be different for the sake of it. 

It reminds me of the stupid shorts Macron did for us in 12-13. 

Overall I'm not a fan of overly-fussy detailing, but it's a claret body and blue sleeves so that's great - hopefully the away kit will be unveiled soon enough as I liked the look of what was rumoured.  

Do feel it could have done with more kappa logos though - perhaps they could do a hummel and stick them all down the sides as well :trollface:

11 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

We will have a tough choice of names to get on the shirts the rate the new signings are landing. 

Wesley or Douglas will be favourites because... Brazil! 

I imagine Wesley and Douglas along with Grealish, Mings and McGinn will be the top 5 best selling shirt names this season.

(that is until we sign Messi on transfer deadline day ;) ) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Price of premier league I'm afraid 

No I mean when I checked the new home kits on the shop website earlier this afternoon it was at £50.

7 hours ago, Eastie said:

Disappointing to see the sponsors logo is on this years adults training shirts unlike last season 

Yup, guess I'll keep rocking this season's training gear. I'm not paying to have a **** gambling logo on my clothes.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Have to say, Kappa looks like a downgrade. Fair play to Luke Sports for putting out such quality while being new to the sports realm.

And always nice to be linked and associated with a special season, like last.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

And always nice to be linked and associated with a special season, like last.

Yup, last season's kit is going down as a classic. Been thinking about doubling up on mine, might be worth a pretty penny a decade or 2 down the line.

Â