Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

On 28/06/2019 at 17:41, useless said:

I noticed this top a while back and it look very nice (It might not be part of the training range though?)

I hope they do release something like that.

Also to stray off topic slightly; that jacket Jack is wearing reminded me of this one slightly.

header.ashx?mh=720&mw=1280&vs=1&d=201605

I have been trying to find/buy one of these training jackets for years but have never ever came across one to this day?

Would anyone know where I could possibly find one/buy one in a L or XL? I am sure it is either 92/93 season or 93/94 as I also recall seeing a picture of Dean Saunders wearing one too.

Any help would be very much appreciated folks.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I noticed this top a while back and it look very nice (It might not be part of the training range though?)

I hope they do release something like that.

Also to stray off topic slightly; that jacket Jack is wearing reminded me of this one slightly.

header.ashx?mh=720&mw=1280&vs=1&d=201605

I have been trying to find/buy one of these training jackets for years but have never ever came across one to this day?

Would anyone know where I could possibly find one/buy one in a L or XL? I am sure it is either 92/93 season or 93/94 as I also recall seeing a picture of Dean Saunders wearing one too.

Any help would be very much appreciated folks.

Think it was 93/94 & part of the leisure wear range.

Already had one of these from the year before and it was much nicer

SC8dniv.jpg

Coule be worth trying the villashirts twitter guys i guess to see if they can point you in the right direction

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Thanks 1

If you look very closely the piping around the neck region is structured in such a way to make it look like that it does have a collar... Here

Edited by useless

Â