Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Maybe they rushed a few through the sewing machine for the press pics? 

I actually don’t mind the design... I think that’s sort of the problem though, is very bland. Almost designed so as nobody really minds it, and therefore no one really likes it either. 

Kinda sad the shade of claret has gone back to that Under Armor pinkish shade and that faded sky blue. Just underscores how the Luke kit was just the GOAT on so many levels. Perfect shade of claret and blue.

• Like 1

The shirt Konsa is holding up doesn’t have the white outline around the badge so I’m guessing there are still a few shirts that aren’t the finished article knocking about. 

Might explain the poor fit. 

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The shoulders look like they have suffered from that coat hanger indentation effect.

Agreed. Looks like someone put the shirt through the wash and then tossed it on a hanger for far too long. Funky shoulders were the result. Here’s hoping that’s the case, and the quality isn’t actually that poor.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I actually don’t mind the design... I think that’s sort of the problem though, is very bland. Almost designed so as nobody really minds it, and therefore no one really likes it either. 

Exactly how I feel about it. 

I've just ordered the redish training top with the sponsor. Actually looks better than the plain one. For some reason you can't order the navy one with the sponsor which is annoying as I live how that looks on the navy training top

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

edit cos I cant post pics...

33 quid for the training top that are in all the photos (but for some reason they don't have the dark blue one)

that's me sorted

They do but it's without the sponsor which is annoying as that's the one I really want 

Those cuffs on the home kit are bizarre. Someone just trying to be different for the sake of it. 

Didn't think the shirt sleeve sponsor would be on the replica's, it looks stupid to have a sponsor on just one side of the kit so you probably have to get a premier league patch as well for even more money.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Â