Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That Luyindama guy only just signed permanently for galatasaray

Same as Engels then. A quick YouTube and he looks a very Dean Smith CB. Surely he don’t need any more CBs but then the random foreign links seemed to have been most on the money this summer so you never know.Β 

Maybe Chester’s injury doesn’t augur well for the season and Smith has been told there is no bottom to the money pit.Β 

also, for reference.

We have a net spend of 90m ish currently.

That is roughly similar net spend for the entire 2008 to 2019 (season end) combined, so we have effectively spent as much money NET this transfer window, as the last 11 years combined.

Β 

2019/20 - total current NET spend : 91m

2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2018/19 : TOTAL NET spend est. 97m

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

That’s my favourite Villa side, that was when I was most mad about it all, Villa everything on the walls, cat was called Aston and I’d beg my old man to take me at every opportunity,Β though living in South Wales we didn’t go regularly (plus money was tight).

Each of those players is a legend to me in differing ways 😍

Couldnt agree more. Yorke for how it ended i will always remember the good times he gave us, what an absolute joy he was to watch. Funnily enough i feel we have a bit of that 95 season about us now. A huge amount of new players coming in,Β  on the back of a good season this time round though.Β 

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If you can’t trust a random Turkish ITK, who can you trust

Β 

8 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Delphino

Β 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Exxxactly.

Β 

Trust Delphino?

Is it Joke Wednesdays now?

Β 

side eye wtf GIF

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

Aston Villa have made a €12m bid for Galatasaray star Christian Luyindama, according to reports in Turkey - even though the defender has only just completed a permanent move to the club.

Luyindama, a DR Congo international, has just returned to the Super Lig side after representing his country at the African Nations Cup in Egypt this summer

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-submit-12m-offer-16629509