Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I know Brentford are eager with adding zeroes to a player value, but they can't be blamed for Bristol's valuations surely? 

Na, they are all at it. Leeds, Bristol, Brentford etc..  £20m here.. £30m there.

They might hold that valuation of that player - does not mean he is worth it though imo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Reported by Acura Sports News that Webster has been given up on as you won't meet the £30m valuation.

Quite who ASN are, I have no idea.

Some 17yr old in his basement, bored.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We’re after Alex McCarthy from Southampton according to skysports.com, very good keeper I think

If we are going to bring in a new keeper, let's pay the money to get the best and fix this position for a few years. Butland is the one for me.

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

14.30pm, on the day we play Spurs away?

I don’t think we will be ready by then. With the amount of business we need to complete it will go down to the wire. 

Edit: realised after posting this the window closes before the first game so we have to be ready. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Defensive situation is looking very dire. 5 weeks until Spurs and the we need 2 cb's and a defensive midfielder to go straight into the first 11.  

Hause is a CB

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

14.30pm, on the day we play Spurs away?

You're a last minute kinda guy, I can tell.

Would have liked players to be more settled in with style of play and tactics etc, but your plan is definitely more interesting.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Defensive situation is looking very dire. 5 weeks until Spurs and the we need 2 cb's and a defensive midfielder to go straight into the first 11.  

I am not sure it is quite “very dire”, although it is concerning. So long as Hause, Chester and  Connor are fit, then we are ok. 

It’s good the transfer window closes before the season starts. We’ve got some massive home games in August but even if signings are bought on the last day of the window it gives the club over a week to prepare for Bournemouth.

I think getting anything at Spurs would be a bonus regardless of the team we pick.

24 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Na, they are all at it. Leeds, Bristol, Brentford etc..  £20m here.. £30m there.

They might hold that valuation of that player - does not mean he is worth it though imo.

Oh I agree completely, just found they way you said it funny 😁

Would like to see us put a bid in for William Carvalho. It's most likely he would turn us down, but I would rather see us spend £25 million on a proven international than Phillips as an unproven player outside of the Championship.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Hause is a CB

Who isn't necessarily good enough to start at this level. 

There's an incredible amount to do, this side needs so much, keeper, two centre halves, a defensive midfielder and a right winger to go straight into the first team and then we need better options on the bench.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Who isn't necessarily good enough to start at this level. 

There's an incredible amount to do, this side needs so much, keeper, two centre halves, a defensive midfielder and a right winger to go straight into the first team and then we need better options on the bench.

Yep. Otherwise its going to be messy down in North London. 

• Like 1