Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Wes said:

Scratch Bennacer off that earlier list - looks like he may be moving to AC Milan.

Quick, someone needs to tell him we may be interested!

2 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

Yes, I'm sure prior to that they had no idea who was on the books. 

I was referring to the lack of current players and the timetable that Pitarch and Smith have for acquiring their 1st, 2nd or 3rd choices for each key position. Targets will alter if essential signings are delayed by problems with clubs we are trying to deal with.

Deadlines focus minds, as do the BMH visuals.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah out of all of Brentford's players, Benrahma is the one I think we need most.

I rate him as their best player too, but I’m baffled his injury is never mentioned. And while a quick googley fills my screen with all of the Benrahma transfer clickbait my eyes can take, there’s scarcely a single mention or update about his ankle. The only thing that seems certain is it caused him to miss the AFCON. I’d love to bring him to Villa Park, but I don’t expect him to hit the ground running.

1 minute ago, Thats2 said:

I rate him as their best player too, but I’m baffled his injury is never mentioned. And while a quick googley fills my screen with all of the Benrahma transfer clickbait my eyes can take, there’s scarcely a single mention or update about his ankle. The only thing that seems certain is it caused him to miss the AFCON. I’d love to bring him to Villa Park, but I don’t expect him to hit the ground running.

I think he's back in training from what others have said, so seems he's doing okay.

8 minutes ago, Thats2 said:

I heard he was back in full training. If that is true then he would be able to take part in a full pre-season and 'hit the ground running'.