Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

7 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

I'm hoping Deano and his staff when setting up a 5 a side game realised we don't have any centre halves.

Chester and hause on 1 side, and.......

Revan and Terry?!?!?!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If he keeps us up this year and next that alone is worth it. He is a brilliant cb

I'm sure he'd be desperate to leave the losing CL finalists where he is a guaranteed starter and is living in the world's capital city to come to Birmingham - a city he has no affiliation with - and join Dean Smith's "Project".

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Hearing from an ITK mate that Tyrone Mings is going on Love Island as a "bombshell" entry and won't finalise a contract with Villa until the series is over (end of July).

Not even making it up.

That’s one way to get shot of that pesky interior designer

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I'm sure he'd be desperate to leave the losing CL finalists where he is a guaranteed starter and is living in the world's capital city to come to Birmingham - a city he has no affiliation with - and join Dean Smith's "Project".

Perhaps he wants to play for a club that’s won the European Cup, as opposed to one that’s been runners up. 

42 minutes ago, villaluke said:

Would anyone take Aaron mooy always looked good when i have watched him, saying that i haven't seen him play loads! 

21 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Not a bad shout at all

F**k me, It's going to be a long Thursday.

Goodnight VT.   :lol:

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, villaluke said:

Would anyone take Aaron mooy always looked good when i have watched him, saying that i haven't seen him play loads! 

I like him, but we are quite stacked in that position.

19 minutes ago, AJ said:

I like him, but we are quite stacked in that position.

What? He's a defensive midfielder. We have no one. Anyway he's 29 in September was out with knee injury last season came back and Huddersfield were still terrible. 1 win and 2 draws in last 14 he played and the win he was only 8 min cameo

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What? He's a defensive midfielder. We have no one. Anyway he's 29 in September was out with knee injury last season came back and Huddersfield were still terrible. 1 win and 2 draws in last 14 he played and the win he was only 8 min cameo

He is as much a defensive mid as much as Jack and Conor are. If Huddersfield played him there, it was their mistake.

1 hour ago, AJ said:

He is as much a defensive mid as much as Jack and Conor are. If Huddersfield played him there, it was their mistake.

Correct. He's more a box - to-box midfielder. We already have SJM in that role

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Conor got played at DM but he's not one. If I look up Mooy heat maps they will be a huge blob inside his own half near halfway line guaranteed