Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

25 minutes ago, KMitch said:

We have 3 right backs...  Guilbert, Elmo, & Bree.  You think we need a 4th?  Over another winger?

Forgot about Guilbert. Good point. Elmo is a decent back up as well one would hope. Bree wont be with the squad this season imho he didnt really impress at Ipswich.

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we’ll all remember Wednesday 26th June.. 

Right, now, have I mentioned next Tuesday yet? 

I'm on nights and I woke early today to check the news. Nothing. My first thought was '**** delphino123'. I had genuine anger towards you. 😂

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I had to take my son to his new school today to meet his teacher. There was another little boy there called Friday. Coincidence?????????

Paul Robinson (Crusoe) confirmed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Next month is when everything will happen, when the rest of Europe's transfer window has opened.

Teams from the continent can still bid/negotiate and the player won't then join officially until after the opening date of the transfer window. Teams will know who is/isn't in their plans.

This should have no impact on our ability to buy players. We have 2, arguably 3 players good enough to start against spurs. We have lots to do in such a small amount of time. We do not need to be waiting for next month (not suggesting we are, I'm sure plenty of work going on behind the scenes)

I see wolves and Southampton have been linked with  Zinho Vanheusden young CB from Inter .... Very highly rated young player and inter have to sell to meet FFP requirements reportedly.... Any our our Belgium friends care to appraise his talents ? 

Edited by thabucks

2 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

no one has said he only has a year left or that he's not part of Bielsa's plan, the press love that type of info. May still be true though.

either way it's still a bargain compared to all the other prices being banded about.

Not sure on the contract but someone close to source from the club did say they have a list of players they have to sell and he was on that list. Unfortunately Philips wasn’t.