Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Everything I've seen this dude post has come true. Either pure luck or he has serious contacts. Probably the former.

In fairness he is reliable, has called a few this window already

5 minutes ago, thunderball said:

He’s other 2 tweets around the same time make no sense if that was the news he was shocked about. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Joking aside, I heard 2 in this week. One of who I assumed was Butland. I was told one by Wednesday..

Im still confident we will see some activity..

Here’s to Thursday!

You heard this week that we will get 2 in but, in which week will the 2 come in? I feel like I've lost a day of my life today. Is it worth living through tomorrow or shall I self induce a coma and wake up in Friday just in case?

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

You mean our returning loanees that we had an option on? How does he do it? This guy's sources must be God Himself.

• Like 1

I can't believed anything would come of this Wednesday thing, as if the club knows days in advance on which day it will announce a player. Something that obviously started off as an harmless throwaway comment someho

Edited by useless

12 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I fear a lot of you have been taken advantage of over the last few days. 

Not that I think too many put too much into it, I don’t even care. It feels like a whole new VT meme is born, and that (for children of the Doug Ellis era like myself) feels like a new signing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Not that I think too many put too much into it, I don’t even care. It feels like a whole new VT meme is born, and that (for children of the Doug Ellis era like myself) feels like a new signing. 

Sounds like a cult.

20 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I fear a lot of you have been taken advantage of over the last few days. 

I don’t think any we’re taking it seriously, just seemed like a bit of fun for all to me, due to the lack of ITK prior. 

• Like 1

I suspect we will see at least 3 or 4 leave in the next few weeks. None of which are likely to get a game if they're still here:

• Bjarnson
  • Kilinic (If we get another keeper)
  • Hogan
  • Bree

Also, don't be surprised if Jacob Ramsey gets a chance to shine in pre-season. Exciting player.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

I suspect we will see at least 3 or 4 leave in the next few weeks. None of which are likely to get a game if they're still here:

• Bjarnson
  • Kilinic (If we get another keeper)
  • Hogan
  • Bree

Also, don't be surprised if Jacob Ramsey gets a chance to shine in pre-season. Exciting player.

Ramsey could step up this season I think, I thought he had a more than decent debut in our first team