Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Those were all players we couldn't wait to get shot of so it isn't really relevant?

Exactly. 

We are trying to sign the best players some clubs have. Not a westwood type who we genuinely couldn't wait to get rid of. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Everything I've seen this dude post has come true. Either pure luck or he has serious contacts. Probably the former.

Wasnt he the 'Butland done' guy a few days back.

Still confident about the window but we have a lot to do.

We are going to need what, six starting extra players who are premier league level in at a minimum?

LB RB CB CB DM RW

Plus cover which adds another couple at least?

Then try and integrate them if you get them in before pre season....

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Still confident about the window but we have a lot to do.

We are going to need what, six starting extra players who are premier league level in at a minimum?

LB RB CB CB DM RW

Plus cover which adds another couple at least?

Then try and integrate them if you get them in before pre season....

We have 3 right backs...  Guilbert, Elmo, & Bree.  You think we need a 4th?  Over another winger?

• Like 2

Nakamba was a really average player when he played for Vitesse. I dont see how Villa thinks he is Premier League quality.. Imo for the price the are saying in the media Villa can get so much better players.

Edited by JordyTheHague

52 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Good spot, not even on the subs bench.  Assuming they lose again that would be them most likely out the tournament,  so perhaps he's realised his club career is more important than risking injury in a hopeless endeavour... not sure I'd like that mentality in our CDM, so maybe he just got a knock in training. 

He is not in the squad because he is already injured. Atleast that is what I read on some websites.

Most players are on holiday still atm, mings has only been back a few days. I dont think most deals will get done till next week at the earliest. Maybe the club has reached agreements on several players but players plans me there are delays.... after all they do have to have a break...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, hippo said:

Wasnt he the 'Butland done' guy a few days back.

To be fair he was not the only one, as has been discussed, several people with links to VP seemed to think the same thing.

Whether they jumped the gun or not is an altogether different thing.

2 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Most players are on holiday still atm, mings has only been back a few days. I dont think most deals will get done till next week at the earliest. Maybe the club has reached agreements on several players but players plans me there are delays.... after all they do have to have a break...

Stoke has signed 6 players in the last 24 hours...

Not that that has anything to do with us.

Or then again it might if it's Butland who is funding it...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

So if AVFC just purchased BCFC would all of their fans come as part of the deal? They are assets of the club right? Could be a better option than buying Brentford FC.

Come on now, this is the kind of arrogance that blah blah blah blah