Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yes. They have a list of players they have to sell. 

Cant see them getting huge money for Clarke.Played well against us but not great besides that so Phillips is the one they need to sell to bring in big money

Sure, I can get on board the Phillips train.

If it weakens their team and upsets their fans, I am all for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AJ said:

Sure, I can get on board the Phillips train.

If it weakens their team and upsets their fans, I am all for it.

Yup Dirty Leeds really p****d me off last season. And their abuse of Grealish in particular online was just pure hatred; they seem to be a rotten club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, useless said:

@halftimepost here are some of the quotes

' said above and I said the same myself a while ild rather lose all of Clarke, Roofe and Jansson than Phillips. I couldn't even think of anyone who might replace him '

' I would think Bielsa goes, if Phillips goes. '

' To have embarrassed Villa both times we played them, to finish above them in the league and then to watch the pricks go up and attempt to buy our best player is the epitome of football being an absolute word removed sometimes. '

' We simply cannot allow Phillips to go. I'd rather see us sell all of Jansson, Roofe and Clarke before I'd see Phillips leave. '

' They can **** off. Honestly if we lose him we are ****. Anyone but him '

' The most important player in the squad, he would be impossible to replace on our budget. '

' Phillips :( Classy as **** this year become some **** player. please no.'

So they aren't speaking specifically about whether they think he can make in the premier league or not but you can get an impression of how highly they rate him. Not sure if there's any point in me providing a link, because as you say you need a sign in, I made one last summer when there was a massive thread on there with them laughing at us and our financial meltdown.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, useless said:

@halftimepost here are some of the quotes

' said above and I said the same myself a while ild rather lose all of Clarke, Roofe and Jansson than Phillips. I couldn't even think of anyone who might replace him '

' I would think Bielsa goes, if Phillips goes. '

' To have embarrassed Villa both times we played them, to finish above them in the league and then to watch the pricks go up and attempt to buy our best player is the epitome of football being an absolute word removed sometimes. '

' We simply cannot allow Phillips to go. I'd rather see us sell all of Jansson, Roofe and Clarke before I'd see Phillips leave. '

' They can **** off. Honestly if we lose him we are ****. Anyone but him '

' The most important player in the squad, he would be impossible to replace on our budget. '

' Phillips :( Classy as **** this year become some **** player. please no.'

So they aren't speaking specifically about whether they think he can make in the premier league or not but you can get an impression of how highly they rate him. Not sure if there's any point in me providing a link, because as you say you need a sign in, I made one last summer when there was a massive thread on there with them laughing at us and our financial meltdown.

That's quite the meltdown from a Twitter rumour

I think it's because it's come from John Percy, and they know they're going to have to sell either him or a bunch of their other players to allow Bielsa to improve the squad, he massively overachieved with them last season.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

would be nice, although there seems to be interest from a few prem teams?, would be a good buy if we can get him?

I see what you did there! 😋

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Alan Nixon said Celtic bidding £2.75m for Turnbull @Villan4Life

Last guy we signed from Scotland in that bracket was pretty good.

Yep, i have mentioned Turnbull on here for months mate. @AvfcRigo82 has seen a screenshot i sent Villa early last month to sign him.

Alas it's not meant to be. Villa are not interested.

Edited by Villan4Life

Butland, Steer, Nyland

Guillbert, Elmo, Bree

Mings, Hause, Cahill, Chester

Targett, Taylor

Phillips, Grealish, McGinn, Hourihane, Lansbury

Green, El Ghazi, Benrahma, Jota

Maupay, Kodjia, Davis

Good enough to stay up?

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Butland, Steer, Nyland

Guillbert, Elmo, Bree

Mings, Hause, Cahill, Chester

Targett, Taylor

Phillips, Grealish, McGinn, Hourihane, Lansbury

Green, El Ghazi, Benrahma, Jota

Maupay, Kodjia, Davis

Good enough to stay up?

You'd think so but I'm not sold on Maupay fully. He might fly, he might not.

If Green is anywhere near the squad matchday 1 we have had a poor summer. He needs to go and play somewhere.

• Like 2