Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

6 minutes ago, useless said:

If John Percy says something is going to happen on twitter then that's usually a good sign that it will happen, but even he doesn't get everything 100% right.

It's predictable, he has two first names as an actual name. Bit like Matt Scott. Never trust a man with two first names as an actual whole name. 

9 minutes ago, useless said:

If John Percy says something is going to happen on twitter then that's usually a good sign that it will happen, but even he doesn't get everything 100% right.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I am slightly weary of us going for too many Championship players, but that Saïd Benrahma seems like a really wonderful talent, 15 goals and 10 assists in what amounts to just over 27 games is very impressive, and you can't blame Brentford for not wanting to let him go cheaply.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It's predictable, he has two first names as an actual name. Bit like Matt Scott. Never trust a man with two first names as an actual whole name. 

I Always found John Thomas to be a bit dodgy ^_^

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, useless said:

I am slightly weary of us going for too many Championship players, but that Saïd Benrahma seems like a really wonderful talent, 15 goals and 10 assists in what amounts to just over 27 games is very impressive, and you can't blame Brentford for not wanting to let him go cheaply.

Me too but overall I think the Championship is stronger than leagues such as the French, Dutch and Portuguese leagues.   The main difference is you have to pay a Premium when the players are from the Championship.  Also because it’s a second tier league fans get put off and think the players are proven at a high level. 

I appriecate many won’t agree with this. 

6 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Sorry guys just been away a few days and catching up. 

What's a villareport? 

It's TripAdvisor feedback on beachfront property in Uruguay.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Sorry guys just been away a few days and catching up. 

What's a villareport? 

He's a Brazilian striker we're linked to on Twatter!  

7 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

RW - Bowen (Jota)

LW - Benrahma (El Ghazi)

Simples.

Yep... one change though, Lolley over Bowen (although happy with ether)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave J said:

I would welcome Daniel Sturbridge back to VP if the wage demands are not ridiculously high.

He is last chance saloon now with everything to play for.

On his A game - which are currently few and far between, he is probably the most gifted of all English strikers imo.

Mr Glass. Even Klopp said he's weak (in a more tactful way)

Lets get Andy Carroll as well while we are at it. 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Me too but overall I think the Championship is stronger than leagues such as the French, Dutch and Portuguese leagues.   The main difference is you have to pay a Premium when the players are from the Championship.  Also because it’s a second tier league fans get put off and think the players are proven at a high level. 

I appriecate many won’t agree with this. 

It's easy to forget that Mings, McGinn, Grealish, Tuanzebe, El Ghazi and Abraham were 'Championship players' last season and I'd like a few more of those.  I'm not sure the league itself is better than those you name though.  Good players can come from just about anywhere really.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's easy to forget that Mings, McGinn, Grealish, Tuanzebe, El Ghazi and Abraham were 'Championship players' last season and I'd like a few more of those.  I'm not sure the league itself is better than those you name though.  Good players can come from just about anywhere really.

Maybe not better. Definitely harder and more demanding on the players. 

Look how long it took El Ghazi to adapt.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Uncle Albert said:

There simply retweeting, not claiming to be agent Dave. 

Agent Dave, now there is a blast from the past. He was consistent though.... consistently wrong. 

• Haha 1