Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

8 minutes ago, Mooley22 said:

He did tweet pretty much straight away stating Gomez wasn't going to happen when the story started doing the rounds,Hopefully he is wrong on that one.

Sinkgraven will be the one that will show how much he knows because i haven't seen him linked anywhere else yet.

Would love us to bid for Ampadu,looked very good when he came on for Wales earlier today

Would sign him just for the chant.

Ampa du du du something something  pineapples up a tree...

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we are really in for Benrahma I reckon we are trying to sign him before African Nations. 

Agreed, but if I was him I'd probably wait until after. If he has a blinder he could suddenly have loads of interest. His agent will probably see it that was as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we are really in for Benrahma I reckon we are trying to sign him before African Nations. 

Is he fit to play soon? I doubt he’ll play in the African Nations.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

he isnt playing in the nations afaik, hes just had ankle surgery, he got injured towards the end of the season vs Reading with a nasty tackle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Is he fit to play soon? I doubt he’ll play in the African Nations.

Guess not. 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

he isnt playing in the nations afaik, hes just had ankle surgery, he got injured towards the end of the season vs Reading with a nasty tackle.

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Agreed, but if I was him I'd probably wait until after. If he has a blinder he could suddenly have loads of interest. His agent will probably see it that was as well.

He wasn't named in the 23 man squad for the African Nations

I would love Benrahma and Maupay - but what would be even better is for Smith to find some more players like this for the price he paid for them for Brentford!! They really have got some bargains! 

35 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

happy to see a Benrahma bid actually went in, i was worried it was fake news.

Would love El Ghazi, Mings, Hause, Benrahma, Jota...........all really nice signings if we can get em all.

Hold up...in a sentence where you mention fake news you seem to be blindly trusting someone on twitter. Surely you see the problem there?

13 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Hold up...in a sentence where you mention fake news you seem to be blindly trusting someone on twitter. Surely you see the problem there?

All twitter accounts are equal, but some are more equal than others.....

:)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Are you sure? I heard a rumour..... 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:
  1 hour ago, AJ said:

I wasn't too excited about signing any more uncoordinated untalented has beens, but I am glad I rechecked.

We are not in for Bananarama.

we are defo not in for bananarama.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jonjon said:

starting price will be £20 million each for Benrahma, Maupay & Konsa, because they are still on long contracts, we have a cheaper one for you in Ollie Watkins at £6 - £8 million if you want, our recruitment team are out and about buying our next batch of gems,  BFC sell at their prices and no longer get turned over, we have to, its our way of surviving, get your cheque book out Villa,

£20m may be the starting price, but that might not be the final sale price. As Mick Jagger puts it so well, "you can't always get what you want."

If we want one or more of these players, we will have a fee that we are prepared to pay and Brentford will have an amount that they are prepared to accept. If an agreement is not reached between the two clubs, or another club, then no doubt a move will not happen. Time will tell.

I suspect that we, like Brentford will not want to be "turned over" during this transfer window. In any case, good luck to your boys in the coming season.

• Like 1