Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, Mooley22 said:

Avfc agent saying Mings offer was accepted earlier this evening.Hope to god he is right

Feel the word agent must mean something completely different than what I associate it with. 

Just amusing to me cause I associate agent with something slightly more based upon accurate real life things. Just a language thing I guess

• Haha 3

Sinkgraven, Mings, Hause, El Ghazi and Jota would be a fantastic start to the season. Sinkgraven would show us how our new players are likely to be too. Talented, relatively unknown (relatively!) And out of nowhere. 

If it does happen it will show how surreal and exciting the rest of the summer could be 

I think I'm gonna stay away from this thread for a while, too many exciting links and way too much time until the season starts I'll go crazy :lol: .

Assuming we can tempt Axel back on loan again, a possible starting XI based on links and already completed signings can be:

Steer/Kalinic

Guilbert     Mings    Tuanzebe   Singkraven

Rangier

McGinn            Grealish

Benrahma                                    El Ghazi

Maupay/Gomez

I expect nothing less now 😭

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LoughboroughLion said:

Feel the word agent must mean something completely different than what I associate it with. 

Just amusing to me cause I associate agent with something slightly more based upon accurate real life things. Just a language thing I guess

jon glaser jg201 GIF by truTV

Can you stop with the Bananarama puns now please.  It ain't what you do on here. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hippo said:

IMO - I reckon we will go for Maupay if we can't get Tammy

Aside from his quality i like the fact that he is a nasty little sod. I can't remember the last time we had that sort of player. 

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

This Sinkgraven dude definitely didn't used to be a left back. Must have been recently been converted. Looks like a CAM/Striker in this video.

He's moved around.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 5.28.41 PM.png

• Like 1