Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I'd prefer it if you didn't make things up about me as a poster. 

I didn't 'make it up'. If it's a case of mistaken identity then I apologise. 

However now you know that Villa Report simply... report, there should be no need for the confusion moving forward. 

Sorry again. Will change my post to reflect this new information. 

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Well when you involve me in that post you do make it up

You surely know the difference between a genuine mistake and something more malicious like a lie.

Anyway if you want to continue this you're free to DM me. Or you can, I dunno, just accept the apology?

Hate you break it to you, but when you start your apology with a comment as why you are right and others are wrong, it just doesn't come across as an apology. 

Either way. I'm grabbing a whisky so don't mind me. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Only villa fans could take what should be one of the most exciting summers in years, only a couple of weeks after winning at Wembley and turn the thread into a bitching fest

why would that confuse you??, we have standards to maintain!

I can't wait till the Smith out starts again after we lose a few. This is nothing compared to how its going to get! 

I also cant be arsed to read back  who can enlighten me as to striker and def mid type rumours ?

Getting the feeling we are going to get stomped next season with the players were linked with. As long as we have a solid team to take us straight up afterwards i guess its fine. But the pessimist in me seriously doubts its going to be a fun season to watch 😁 

• Like 1