Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

10 hours ago, striker said:

Villa have missed him on set pieces.

Just wonder the very slight chance of making the Euros has pushed his recovery?

He willed his fitness into existence?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I imagine it also has to do with not putting the extra force of actually hitting the ball on the injured leg while still being able to regain full function and proper form.

Yeah that's what I meant 👍 

Just didn't know how to phrase it properly. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Confirmed out for the season.

Not confirmed... but stated that Emery expects him (and Buendia) to be out for the season, and they'll be training with the group by the end of the season. 

Theres probably an outside chance they'd make an appearance towards the end depending on the state of our league position 

Definitely more than a bit of bury the bad news about yesterday's Mings tweet.

Edited by MrBlack

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What nonsense written about him yesterday returning. Neither will play again this season but hopefully be fit and raring to go for the stsrt of next season 

To be fair it got hyped up a bit. 

The club posted a picture of him and a tweet from Romano said something along the lines of 'hoping to be back asap'.

He will likely make a bench appearance towards back end of the season. 

Edited by Mic09

25 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

To be fair it got hyped up a bit. 

The club posted a picture of him and a tweet from Romano said something along the lines of 'hoping to be back asap'.

He will likely make a bench appearance towards back end of the season. 

It was the Romano tweet that was mis-leading but I know never to believe anything from him unless he says his catch-phrase, "there she blows!"

Oh well, as anticipated with Tyrone, I had hoped that Buendia would have been available before the season end. Hopefully they will both be sitting on the bench in Athens and will be firing on all cylinders for next season. 

53 minutes ago, PaulC said:

What nonsense written about him yesterday returning. Neither will play again this season but hopefully be fit and raring to go for the stsrt of next season 

Fresh for the CL campaign.

53 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I thought it was nonsense at the time, and it's proved to be.

2 hours ago, John said:

Oh well, as anticipated with Tyrone, I had hoped that Buendia would have been available before the season end. Hopefully they will both be sitting on the bench in Athens and will be firing on all cylinders for next season. 

I doubt it, neither player is in the the squad for Europe named a couple of weeks ago.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

I like Fabrizio but saying the club had confirmed Tyrone was back in training when actually they’d just posted a photo of him doing gym work on social media and nothing else to it, is really poor for a reputable journalist like him

Â