Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

26 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Damn. Can see the surgery marks

Yeah… guy’s a real warrior, so is Emi… I wonder if they’re ahead of schedule purely due to mentality and determination…

Never noticed how skinny Ty’s legs are before… is it partly because of injury & inactivity during the worst/early stages or same as usual?

Would love for them to be able to take part in what really has been quite a wonderful season so far. Seems wrong to have our best season for over a decade and them not to have been a part of it.

3 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Would love for them to be able to take part in what really has been quite a wonderful season so far. Seems wrong to have our best season for over a decade and them not to have been a part of it.

Agreed… they’ve both had rotten luck here and helped get us into this sort of condition in the first place… they deserved to be involved and get a taste of European football…

I have a feeling we will see them involved before the season is over… am sure I saw an article or report stating that Emi, at least, was ahead of schedule and impressed with his determination and workrate in rehab… looks like Ty is doing the same but his injury was worse and he needed more time…

It’s gonna be such a boost when they do return…both have an incredible attitude that will help too, will help inspire their teammates… really fond of both of them… fully invested and work their butts off for this club…

• Like 1

On 08/02/2024 at 08:01, Tommo_b said:

Looks recovered to me, bring him back in the fold, we are massively missing him.

Still so much more to go, looking good in very controlled movements though.

I tore my achilles last year and the physio/gym work is only half of it! 

18 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Every corner we don't win and have to hack away I just think Tyrone would have got that. 

It’s funny because with Ty last year, we almost never conceded from corners. 

And this year, I’ve lost count of our corner shenanigans. Huge miss. 

• Like 1

Well that's very welcome sight after the injury news we've had lately.

If he's back at base, it can't be long before he's kicking balls (don't KW me), and I'd imagine we might see him before the end of the season at that rate?!

Wow, that's surprisingly good news which makes a change from all the bad news we've had recently. 

I always thought Buendia would be back training before Ty so he's done incredibly well to already be back training. Still be several weeks/months off being in a squad though I'm guessing.

Â