Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

If he has been brought in to play left side of centre back it's a bit worrying. I think we could see Elphick and Mings play at CB with Chester dropping out. Ming is quick and Elphick is good in the air. 

I still worry about us at left and right back. Taylor and Hutton are just so poor. I'm surprised Bree is leaving. I'd prefer him over Hutton. 

Pleased with the signing.

The only thing I will say though is I hope he's close to match fitness, we need players to improve the team.

Like hause we don't need new players coming in who are only going to warm the bench, especially with the problems we have.

Edited by MaVilla

55 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

DS says he brought him in to play at CB?, who on earth is going to replace Taylor now????? :)

We can safely drop Taylor content in the knowledge that with this guy's stride length and aggression, the same amount of pitch real estate will be covered better and faster when you factor in Taylor's woeful positioning and heartless tracking/recovering. Playing with 10 men omits Taylor's Handicap from the team.

Just listened to his interview and he comes across very well. I can't say as a player I know too much about him but given that three teams above us in the Championship were also in for him it seems he is highly rated. The past injures are a slight concern but hopefully they are behind him and as we have signed him on loan we can use to next 3 months to see if they are.

I have a feeling he will come straight into the team at centre back and may well be joined by a new left back.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

When he's inevitably crocked for the rest of the season after his 3rd training session, will Bournemouth dispatch war rocket Ajax to recover his body?

Only after they have opened fire with all weapons.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, penguin said:

Comes across as a really humble and intelligent lad. Looking forward to seeing him play hopefully at least some part at the weekend.

Helping the homeless on Xmas day. What a guy. Comes across well 

This dude looks like a supervillain, I mean Jesus if I was in the dc and marvel universe as a hero, I would avoid and stay out if this guys way lol.

Tyrone looks like he could do damage, could be exactly what we've been needing. Ever thought of the Fantastic fours the thing being in defence or the incredible hulk, I would not want to be tackled by this guy.

Fear could be what he brings on match days..

Â