Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

seems to me Bournmouth are laughing all the way to the bank... again.

another of their cast off's ......whilst gary cahill polishes his champions league medals whilst watching animated gifs of his  overhead kick against blues on his moto g, waiting for the agents call that never came.😥

10 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

another of their cast off's ......whilst gary cahill polishes his champions league medals whilst watching animated gifs of his  overhead kick against blues on his moto g, waiting for the agents call that never came.😥

You're a ray of sunshine man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Gary Cahill must live a very boring life

54 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

You do realise Gary Cahill is on over 100k a week right? Oh and he's the wrong age bracket now... time to move on 

WTAF is going on? This guy has barely kicked a ball for the first team in how many seasons. We are taking Bournemouth cast offs and looking to sign Leroy f***ing Fer because Swansea won't pay him big money anymore. How is anyone ok with this? This smells like another season in the championship

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

WTAF is going on? This guy has barely kicked a ball for the first team in how many seasons. We are taking Bournemouth cast offs and looking to sign Leroy f***ing Fer because Swansea won't pay him big money anymore. How is anyone ok with this? This smells like another season in the championship

I think most have accepted this to be the case and our now looking and planning towards next season.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I think most have accepted this to be the case and our now looking and planning towards next season.

We need to find new scouts if this is the best they can come up with. Seriously 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Did you really expect promotion? This is a long rebuild 

Â