Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

just spent 10 minutes explaining to the lovely MrsVM how much I love him. And why. She said she knows coz I've told her already.

I will show her the bit where he takes his shirt off and throws it in the crowd at some point. I'm assuming she wont mind him having a go if he wants. Which he can

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cc5f37f504a7a3732

Join the queue!!

He was brilliant today. I was critical of him after the Rotherham game when many weren't, but I think that made me more impressed by him given how he managed to hold his cool when everything was descending around him, when previously I'd have thought he'd be one of the first to go the other way. The first half in particular he was unbelievable, alongside Tuanzebe who deserves the same amount of credit. Been said already but they're a ready made Premier League partnership, Axel I could see us getting on loan again but at this stage Bournemouth would be mad to let him leave for us unless we stayed in the Championship and they were willing to drop £20 million+ on a defender.

2 hours ago, 8pints said:

Kept his head tremendously against Leeds and was the best player on the pitch in an environment many may have assumed he'd lose his cool.

With today's game and how he conducted himself at the sty, the signs are good. :flag:

Image result for tyrone mings

Plus, as I've said before, he has great hair.

I don't think it's a co-incidence that his entire head is shaped and angled to make it appear he is wearing a Spartan helmet.

fb782259239bbb9682b91efa50bdfdd7.jpg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, privateer said:

I don't think it's a co-incidence that his entire head is shaped and angled to make it appear he is wearing a Spartan helmet.

fb782259239bbb9682b91efa50bdfdd7.jpg

Another reason for @VILLAMARV to love him.

Unless he changes his avatar and breaks the connection.

He was absolutely incredible today.  As immense a defensive performance as I can remember.  We absolutely have to win the play offs, as the thought of him not being a Villa player next season is just too horrible for words.  I want to see what he can do for us in the Premier League.

Love him.

• Like 4

Â