Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Yeah, I was a bit annoyed with that handball, but you have to love the professionalism of him to still play hard on a yellow for the majority of the game and not to even get close to another - the same cannot be said about two different west brom players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

He seems to love it here, he's got that claret and blue bug, once infected, you don't get rid of that.

He really does seem to be loving it. He’s so loved by the fans already. I listened to the Villa View podcast from yesterday and a bloke on that’s said Tyrone’s brother was in the crowd behind him with all of our supporters.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

His anticipation to clear off the line when Steer was beaten was crucial.  His ability to snuff out danger is great, I find it incredible how little he has played over the years looking at him now.

He was injured for a large chunk at Bournemouth, almost immediately after he joined them, he was jist recovered from the injury when he joined us as he couldn't get back in their team immediately (not sure if he would have).

His loan to us is kind of getting back fit and playing, fortunately he has shown how good he is, unfortunately that will probably  make it very difficult for us to sign him I think if we don't go up this season.

He’ll hand in a transfer request if we go up and will make it clear he’s only coming to us. Doubt he’ll even bother going back to the south coast. 

10m and the deal will be done.

Somethings in life are just meant to be. Now let’s just take care of Derby.

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd have thought more like £15-20m. 

Still sounds too much for a player that couldn’t get into a Bournemouth team and has been playing in the championship, and they spent £15m on a player they think is better than him.

I’d like to think more in the 10-15m bracket.

(not based on his ability, based on the situation)

13 minutes ago, Thug said:

Still sounds too much for a player that couldn’t get into a Bournemouth team and has been playing in the championship, and they spent £15m on a player they think is better than him.

I’d like to think more in the 10-15m bracket.

(not based on his ability, based on the situation)

Yeah, and however much I love him as a player, any transfer fee needs to take into account the injury risk.

1 hour ago, Neilbacondavies said:

So what’s people’s opinions on mings now, I tell you what I’ve closely watching him play agains Leeds and wet brom twice and he’s like a brick wall in the back so confident on the ball aswell.

Sign him up!

Â