Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

12 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Everyone game Mings has these screw ups in him, made at least three tonight where if Konsa wasnt there could of spelt trouble for us.

He needs to stop it.

Luiz made loads more. Clean sheet and another fine performance. Will everyone get off his case please

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Firstly am aloud to say what I feel, secondly his arse is is over at the Villa ground, so impossible where I am, to be on it, you have to stop these fantasy of yours 😋.

I have got my speakers turned off, so you are not aloud when you tell us about your feelings.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

It’s now reached the point where people are picking out every single misplaced pass or time he gets caught in possession but ignoring the part he plays in starting our attacks almost every time.

Yes he gives the ball away more than Konsa but he is also far more adventurous on the ball than Konsa. They compliment each other brilliantly and are part of one of the most solid defences in the entire league. 

Mings is the one that handles the ball, Konsa defends. It's ridiculous to ask for Mings to make as few mistakes with the ball as Konsa. The way people here are blaming Mings for everything and at the same time hailing Konsa is making me dislike Konsa... I really don't want that. Perhaps I'll get off this thread for a while.

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

Said In the match thread, it feels almost as if people are waiting for him to make that “one mistake a game” now and anytime he does anything wrong you get the “a ha! There it is!”, perhaps this is a result of the polarisation of the topic now but it just needs to stop. He’s vital to us and a great player.

What so people cant criticise anyone, no person or player is above that if they are making mistakes, that's the ridiculous part about this thread.

Always someone jumping down your throat because there view is different to those who idolise a player, even when that player does make some mistakes.

Thing is Mings cant be always doing it at this level, if it's happening in almost every game hes clearly not learning his lessons. Mings does do alot of defensive work yes but hes not beyond abit of after match analysis and criticism. What's the point of anyone posting at all if all anyone can say is, yes Ming you did great and no Mings no one seen your defensive blunders or we wont talk about it, you played a 100% perfect game we wont say anything all to make some of VillaTalks defenders feel certain players are above approach..

It's like you cant even say anything round here at times unless your tongue is up a players butt.

6 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I have got my speakers turned off, so you are not aloud when you tell us about your feelings.

Well if you put those speakers on for a brief moment, I'm sure you will recognise what noise will flow through them, extra bass in it.

fart farting GIF by Angry Birds

3 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I get frustrated by some of the mistakes Mings makes and I think he's deserved criticism at times this season, but I thought he played really well today. It's possible to have a good performance without playing flawlessly.

Yes of course it's possible and a win is a win, however Mings would do himself and others he plays with a massive favour if he just stopped the silliness at times. Like I said above, a team like City would of punished us for some of those mistakes he did. Mings did play very well but it's those odd mistakes that do end up costing you a game down the line.

Â