Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

35 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Here are some things that piss me off at times more or less in order of immenseness.

War 
Pestilence
Trump
Brexit
Boris
Putin
People's stupidity
The fact Villa spent time in the third division
Blues fans
Mings sometimes making an unnecessary mistake.

OK I am joking about the Blues fans, they don't piss me off at all,  don't get them around where I live, but I just added them to the list to fit in a bit. Of course this is an absolutely abbreviated list, but should suffice for now.

I was wondering where Mings' occasional unnecessary mistake would fit in on that immenseness list for you.

You're replying to a post on topic about Villa matters then mention Brexit and what not. Not sure what you expect.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You're replying to a post on topic about Villa matters then mention Brexit and what not. Not sure what you expect.

I was hoping for a more nuanced view on Mings' apparent failings.

Mings is well spoken, opinionated and a great guy.  I am curious if he has had a word with Jack for his off the field antics.

Jack obviously is poster boy football wise but I think Mings gives us just as much with his persona.

I love him and have labled him Mr Hollywood.  He will only improve as he learns don't forget he has not played that many games as a CB so its a remarkable rise in a couple of years.

On 24/12/2020 at 18:26, Adam2003 said:

I agree with everything you say here apart from him being a complicated character - is he?

I reckon so, yes. I don't mean it as an insult. He's one of my favourite players, and I'm very supportive of the things he's said and done outside the game. But I just get the impression he needs to feel loved and needs a bit of extra care and attention from the manager. Hence his career not really getting anywhere until he came to Villa.

Â