Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

49 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Trolling again. He has literally won everything that came in to the box and the one moment he got fouled you decide to post. Unbelievable.  What’s wrong with you!?

I didn't think he was that good at all tonight tbh

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I didn't think he was that good at all tonight tbh

The poster in question sent that as soon as he made an error. Ignored everything else. I’ve tried blocking the troll but people keep quoting him so that doesn’t work either. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

The poster in question sent that as soon as he made an error. Ignored everything else. I’ve tried blocking the troll but people keep quoting him so that doesn’t work either. 

Burnley didn't really put us under any pressure

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Genuine question. Have you ever played football in your life? Even a kick around in the park?

You don't get it attackers can cock up 30+ chances in front of goal but if a defender makes one single mistake then he's the rubbish one. 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Genuinely not a clue what anyone's problem would be with him tonight, did absolutely nothing wrong 

Unless you want to throw him in the pot with the rest of the players that missed chances (which is everyone apart from emi and Nakamba I think) 

Apparently he nearly cost us again. 

4 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

You don't get it attackers can cock up 30+ chances in front of goal but if a defender makes one single mistake then he's the rubbish one. 

It's just that he makes big errors every game. Errors the centre back next to him doesn't seem to make

Just now, villalad21 said:

It's just that he makes big errors every game. Errors the centre back next to him doesn't seem to make

How is it a BIG error if it doesn't even result in a chance for Burnley. Also, his errors generally don't come from defending but from trying to generate attacking moves.  Something I'm pretty sure Dean has instructed him to do.  

You want to see an actual defensive error then check out ManU and the goal they just conceded versus Sheffield United.  

Heard the commentary team give him credit for being brilliant tonight, immediately thought it'll be funny to log in here after the game and see the usual crowd clutch at straws to find anything to blame him for.

Hasn't disappointed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â