Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

That red card is still a nonsense decision for me. Absolutely no way should he have been booked for the first one, not a chance was there a stamp. 

I said it earlier but if this was a different player I'd almost guarantee it wouldn't have resulted in this kind of reaction on here. 

• Like 3

The idea of getting rid of him is a massive, massive overreaction - he's a very good player.

Hopefully he reflects on how dumb he's been today though. He's very lucky the rest of the team covered for him.

If Konsa and Hause play well against Chelsea hell struggle to get back into the team.

• Like 1

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

I still believe he was fouled by Zaha just before Mings blocked him off. Should have been a Villa free kick.

Yep. Was a foul for me too. Mings was too slow to react to the ball dropping and Zaha knew how to draw the foul.

Ref wasn't consistent at all today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

That red card is still a nonsense decision for me. Absolutely no way should he have been booked for the first one, not a chance was there a stamp. 

I said it earlier but if this was a different player I'd almost guarantee it wouldn't have resulted in this kind of reaction on here. 

Yep. Never a yellow. 

Not buying all this crap being posted here... He was incredibly unfortunate to get booked once. Twice was ridiculous... especially considering how the rest of the game was officiated. He did very little wrong for me and was simply on the wrong end of some questionable decisions.

• Like 3

Ming's had a habit of letting the ball drop when he doesn't need to and more importantly shouldn't let it. His first action should be to clear the ball. He nearly got caught in the first 2 minutes , when he let it drop and then again when he got the second yellow , just clear the ball FFS 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I thought the first one was a soft booking but then after that it seemed either him/Zaha would end up getting sent off.

Needs to learn from this but he's a good player in our squad and like others will make mistakes at times.

You're always more likely to see a defender get a yellow card than a forward due to the nature of the position I suppose.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Risso said:

Whether the first was or wasn't, he knew that a second one would lead to him being sent off, and through his own daft actions that's what happened.  Only got himself to blame.

100% this, a player of his level and experience should know better

The 2nd foul was a stupid foul to make

He was having a poor game too 

All that said let's not try and derail our good season by hounding out one of better players and bigger characters at the club, those wanting him dropped, it's not going to happen, same fans hound Hause until he plays well now want our england international dropped, get behind him, he's a key player for us 

• Like 4

Â